Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Re: Disneyland Tours

The Imagination Tour now goes on FIVE attractions, and includes a SNACK. It goes out in the afternoon only.
    The Walt Tour includes LUNCH, and going on the Lilly Belle is not something that is offered on the tour, normally, if ever. This tour is filled with History ... if you are not a Disney Fan, I would not reccomend this tour.
    The Magic tour goes out durring the weekend, and is for kids and their parents.

If you want more information, since the tours are all subject to change without notice (and some aspects of the tour are gonna be changing soon) cal -- 714-781-4400, for information and to book the tours.

• I'm going to Disneyland

Thanks for the info. I think I might take the Walk in Walt's footsteps tour, the VIP tour just seems to expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Megastrophy
    I have to ask on my husband's behalf, which tour has the girls wearing the short plaid skirts with knee socks and a riding hat I think?
    I believe all the female tour guides wear the same uniform.
    EM EYE SEE KAY EE WHY EM OH YOU ES EE

• Food & Whine Aficianado

I did "A Walk in Walt's Footsteps" on May 27 and recommend it highly. The peak inside Club 33 was clearly the highlight for most guests, but for me the best part was the overall camaraderie of being with a group of fellow Disney fans. Our guide, Milissa, was charming and enthusiastic. The only small downer was that it rained a little bit in the morning and our lunch was moved indoors to Golden Horseshoe. I wouldn't recommend this tour for young children or for anyone without a very keen interest in Disney history...but for the real afficianado it's not to be missed. The lunch itself was nothing special, although the cheesecake was good.
    An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
    www.TheTikiTerrace.com

• Oh my Goodness!

Red Face Re: Disneyland Tours

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDLand
    Hi guys,
    I've also been thinking about doing a tour when we go in June...(and I just saw in my AP newsletter that you can have $10 each during June)
    I cannot find the price for the Imagination tour on the Disneyland website...does anybody know how much it is?
    Also, for those of you that have done the "Discover the magic" with your kids, was it worth it? (I'm sorry, I know that question in highly subjective but I'm just wondering what kind of "interaction" they mean: Do the characters come along or do you just meet them along the way?)
    Thanks in advance!
    Well, I've never done the Magic tour w/ kids. But myself and two other adult friends did it two years ago and we had a BLAST! You try to find the owner of a book that is found by following clues. Each tour, as I understand it, is slightly diffearnt according to what characters are avaliable. WE had a wonderful time w/ Peter Pan and Wendy on the Carrousel as well as meeting several other characters including a private meeting w/ the big cheese himself. I would recomend it if you and your kids are willing to be a little crazy and out there and participate to the fullest. I had a blast and I would do it again if I had the chance.

• Disneyland Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cpdisneyprincess
    Well, I've never done the Magic tour w/ kids. But myself and two other adult friends did it two years ago and we had a BLAST! You try to find the owner of a book that is found by following clues. Each tour, as I understand it, is slightly diffearnt according to what characters are avaliable. WE had a wonderful time w/ Peter Pan and Wendy on the Carrousel as well as meeting several other characters including a private meeting w/ the big cheese himself. I would recomend it if you and your kids are willing to be a little crazy and out there and participate to the fullest. I had a blast and I would do it again if I had the chance.
    Thanks for the reply!
    I was all set to book that one and when i called to make the reservation they told me all tours are "dark" on the week that I'm there (right before Pirates premiere)...I guess with TSI being closed, etc they really cannot conduct the tour. I was hoping the Imagination one would be available since this is going to be my last trip during the 50th celebration but no luck
    I'll have to see what tours they have available on my next trip down at Thanksgiving

• Closed Account

Do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. It's the best one by far and worth the additional money.

• Oh my Goodness!

Red Face Re: Disneyland Tours

Quote Originally Posted by LuvDLand
    Thanks for the reply!
    I was all set to book that one and when i called to make the reservation they told me all tours are "dark" on the week that I'm there (right before Pirates premiere)...I guess with TSI being closed, etc they really cannot conduct the tour. I was hoping the Imagination one would be available since this is going to be my last trip during the 50th celebration but no luck
    I'll have to see what tours they have available on my next trip down at Thanksgiving
    No problem. Hope it works out for you when you go in November. Sometimes then they do a Holiday tour. I've never done it, but i've heard it's fun. Have a great trip though!! Say hi to the Mouse for me!

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by Megastrophy
    I have to ask on my husband's behalf, which tour has the girls wearing the short plaid skirts with knee socks and a riding hat I think?
    ...and the riding crop..don't forget the riding crop. Yes..yes..the sweet, sweet riding crop..oh yes...

ahem....oops..never mind...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12