Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

In line with the Jessica Rabbit comments.

Dolly Parton once commented about Dollywood "We don't have Space Mountain, but we have Twin Peaks."

Cris

• My Own Oasis

Yeah I can't say im a fan of the shirt either. Like someone mentioned about it above, I'd expect something like this to be in a raunchy mall store like Spencer's or Hot Topic

• Banned User

THANKS for the photos!!! Great update on the parks!!! THANKS!!

As for the Jessica tee's... Don't care for them. You should have logged a complaint with Guest Relations.

• Know More Than You Should

Thanks for the update EM. Tomorroland is definately looking better

• Minion

Nice photos

You guys need to lighten up.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

GREAT PICS! Thanks so much. There is an amazing amount of last minute work happening at the parks. I know the wet CA winter set things back but they are really rushing towards a tight deadline. I can't wait to see the last year and a half of rehabs finally pay off in shiny new Disneyland.

Tomorrowland is looking good. Can't wait to see it in person. Still undecided if I like the blue paint on the "rock" style curbing.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• Space Mountain Expert

Thanks for the update EM.
    I'm with everyone else on the shirt issue. And I love, LOVE Jessica. I'd much rather see her in her red dress on a shirt than dressed up promoting some 'outdoor adventure'
    putting her on a shirt in her movie dress with an actual quote from the movie... 'I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way' would be more appropriate in my opinion and would sell more shirts.
    That just my two cents on the matter.
    I only hope we never lose sight of one thing... that it was all started by a mouse!

the world of disneyking

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey
    I agree with the Jessica Rabbit shirt... Although, I even find the part of the queue where she walks be the window and all you see is her sillhouette to be a little much, especially for a ride thats very popular with the little ones. But whatever, I'd rather see that then a PC-friendly version or whatever.
    I really also dislike the merch that Disney is coming out with lately... All of the Grumpy shirts are, well, frankly annoying.. the Yoda "Pull My Finger" shirt that's in Star Traders is just tasteless and doesn't make any sense... And is it me, or is Tinkerbell getting sluttier and sluttier nowadays?
    I havent seen the merchandise your talking about. But when you mentioned a yoda shirt that says "pull my finger" I started laughing out loud.

• Banned User

Does anyone think they may just repaint Astro Orbitor in time for the 50th? I didnt think so before but now that their painting the queue they just might get around to it!

• Minion

Thanks for the great photos.
    I only got up to the drained sub lagoon, I am not sure why the others didn't load.
    but I read all the captions and you are on top of it!

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by travelmom
    Thanks for the great photos.
    I only got up to the drained sub lagoon, I am not sure why the others didn't load.
    but I read all the captions and you are on top of it!
    I have this problem on my dial up at home. Reload the page. It should load more of teh pictures. I always keep reloading until all the pictures are visible.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Photos are AMAZING. Thank you so much for posting them.

Is anybody else worried about the poor painter who is balancing ever-so-precariously on that tiny bar while he works on Monsters?

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

I wonder if they plan to have the MONSTERS facade complete by the 5th Media Events? The walls could come down by then since work would be indoors (like they did with BUZZ).
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

• is satisfactual.

In Disneyland Paris, they're now selling thongs with Disney characters on. And it was really the sexiest kind, very Victoria's Secret-ish. Puts the Jessica Rabbit shirt into perspective...

Anyway, I don't mind. Who cares if it's "inappropriate", what does that mean anyway. I mean I'll back you up when they bring in a full-blown Hooters location, but this is just subtle pun. Kids won't get it, adults think it's amusing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast