A couple questions

Well, it looks like we *may* be able to leave for Disney Saturday after all (see previous post about ICU visit).

I have a couple questions. We bought the So. Cal. City Pass and I am assuming we will have to turn in the vouchers in the book at the ticket booth, is this correct? If so, is it possible to exchange them the night before we actually go into the park? I am sorry if these seem like dumb questions. I have only been to Disney twice, and someone else was in charge of the tickets both times.

Any opinions on if we should use our EE on Tues. or Thurs?

Thanks.
    Last edited by dasia; 05-30-2006 at 02:31 PM.

Re: A couple questions

I am not familiar with the so cal city pass but with the vouchers we always called the number ahead of time and then took them to the ticket booth. The nice part about the vouchers is you can claim them any day that is available (read the small print).
    About EE either day is good I think it depends on your agenda.

This one time on Friends . . .

My (loose) agenda the morning I use EE (8am since park opens at 9 the days we are there) is to have DH grab FP's for Space Mnt while the rest of us head to Fantasy land. I would like to do what we can there, and get to toon town for opening (10am).

Do these times sound right? Can I reasonably expect to have gone on the majority of the rides in FL in two hours if we are there during EE?

How long of a wait should I expect for BLYAB (without FP's, not first thing in the morning)?
    Last edited by dasia; 05-30-2006 at 04:43 PM.

• Dont make me unfriend you

I have never gone to EE, but when I worked as a CM in the Park, when an area was open for EE, that was the only area opened for the public. So, if EE is in Fantasyland, then your hubby won't be allowed to go to Space Mt area until close to 9 am. However, maybe somebody can give updated information if I'm wrong.

• UnExiled Minion

You should be able to do everything you want in Fantasyland during EE. Note: do Peter Pan first.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• All you need is LOVE

I say tues is best day to come to Disneyland. Peter pan is always busy. Get your fast passes first for like space or splash.

• Certified in everything

Quote Originally Posted by dasia
    How long of a wait should I expect for BLYAB (without FP's, not first thing in the morning)?
    It will probably be somewhere around 30min., 45min. at the absolute most.

Good Luck.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Thanks for all the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240
    I have never gone to EE, but when I worked as a CM in the Park, when an area was open for EE, that was the only area opened for the public. So, if EE is in Fantasyland, then your hubby won't be allowed to go to Space Mt area until close to 9 am. However, maybe somebody can give updated information if I'm wrong.
    I read somewhere that FL and Buzz/Space are open during EE. Does anyone know if this is accurate?

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Let me answer these questions.

Yes, you can turn in your voucher a day ahead. Just go to any open Ticket Booth and exchange the vouchers (bring the entire book), they will hand you a 3 day ParkHopper ticket with the Early Entry marked on it.

As for Early Entry, here is what Disneyland says in the current Cast Member Reference Guide.

Disneyland Park Early Entry

Early Entry is offered to select Guests of the Resort on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, one hour prior to scheduled Park opening.

During Early Entry, Fantasyland attractions and store locations are open along with Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, the Disneyland Monorail and Space Mountain.

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is inspired by the Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, "Toy Story 2".
    Note, not every Fantasyland attraction opens early.

Also, in the month of June, some Early Entry days will be switched or cancelled due to Grad Nites and the Pirates Premiere. As I understand it, two Thursday EE's (15th and 20th) will be moved to Wednesdays and that Saturday the 24th one is cancelled. (The park opens for everyone at 6:30 AM)
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com