• madaboutdisney

Dancers at Disneyland

Hey guys well here's a little heads up.

This weekend I'm attending this dance competition that is usually held at the d-land hotel everyyear! It's a hugggeee competition and a lot of studios are gonna be there. So that means a lot of dancers are gonna be everywhere! Mainly in and around the hotels and downtown disney. I think a lot of people are going to go to the park too. I know i am going to the park on monday. So anyways, expect a lot of dancers running around. We'll be the ones with too much makeup, jersey's and jackets representing our studios, and some pretty interesting costumes (some might make you think "how old is she?" because some are a little scandalous lol) I remember walking around downtown disney last year with my heavy makeup on and getting funny looks. And i also remember rehearsing dances at random places. Soo.. i guess this is a heads up? a forewarning? lol WEll, i guess just a little info if u are planning on being there this weekend.

• Just Me

Re: Dancers at Disneyland

LOL I lived through the cheerleader events, dancers shouldn't be an issue.

• Banned User

Mission B.C. Canada!!!!!!!! Off to California!!!!!!!!!

Sad Re: Dancers at Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by wierdbutloveable
    Hey guys well here's a little heads up.

This weekend I'm attending this dance competition that is usually held at the d-land hotel everyyear! It's a hugggeee competition and a lot of studios are gonna be there. So that means a lot of dancers are gonna be everywhere! Mainly in and around the hotels and downtown disney. I think a lot of people are going to go to the park too. I know i am going to the park on monday. So anyways, expect a lot of dancers running around. We'll be the ones with too much makeup, jersey's and jackets representing our studios, and some pretty interesting costumes (some might make you think "how old is she?" because some are a little scandalous lol) I remember walking around downtown disney last year with my heavy makeup on and getting funny looks. And i also remember rehearsing dances at random places. Soo.. i guess this is a heads up? a forewarning? lol WEll, i guess just a little info if u are planning on being there this weekend.
    Darn it! I should have come when the dancers were there... you guys could of held off till I got there! Shoot.. oh well have a blast!

From jeff

• The pride is back.

Quote Originally Posted by wierdbutloveable
    It's a hugggeee competition
    Wow, I might actually have a chance. I'm great at hugging.

Seriously, is the competition going to be open to the public (not to compete, but to watch)? I have a friend that I go to DL with a couple of times a year who's a former dancer. It'd be awesome if she could go.

• The Fantasyland guy

Is this high school Dancers? If so.. then I will stay as far away as possible. I feel like they need baby sitters.