• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.

Does anyone have...

Does anyone have any of the following photos or more information on any of the following things? If you do please post it.

1. Does anyone have photos of the top of the Rocket Rods track nowadays. I heard they were replacing the tubular part of it. Is that true?

2. Does ANYONE have photos of that Tomorrowland Skyway station. I heard it's still there but I don't see it. I remember it being near where the Peoplemover/Rocket Rods comes out of Innoventions. But any photos of it now?

3. Does anyone know--this isnt a photo request--FOR SURE if Nemo is going into the sub lagoon? Is this actually confirmed? Or just a rumor that so many people have said that we're pretending it's a fact?

4. Any photos of Disneyland around January to spring 1995, when the skyway was being taken down? Long shot, but possible.

Thanks everyone. I hope I get some replies

• Banned User

Umm if not photos does anyone at least have info

• șoș Tom șoș

Can I suggest using the search function on your third question regarding Nemo. Rather than let someone bring you the info, using the search function, it will lead you to at least a few threads with slightly more than rumors regarding information and confirmation and status of the Nemo Sub Tubs. Use keywords like "submarine lagoon" "nemo" or "subs"- Just a suggestion.

On the pictures, you might try Google's image search engine, enter the specific photo you are looking for EG- Rocket Rods or People Movers or Skyway.

• Banned User

^Thanks. I'll search the threads. I've read ALOT about Nemo and nobody can confirm if it is, indeed, happening.

Does anyone at least know if TL Skyway station exists anymore

• șoș Tom șoș

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    ^Thanks. I'll search the threads. I've read ALOT about Nemo and nobody can confirm if it is, indeed, happening.

Does anyone at least know if TL Skyway station exists anymore
    Thats because no one here works for Disney in that capacity to deny or confirm rumors because of some posistion of power he or she might have. I read your thread about the Skyway in the Ask Al area, I just think you might consider that sending direct e-mails to Disney or asking for confirmations in places like this might not yield the results you desire. This is largly a rumor mill and a think tank for fans. Occassionally news is posted but you have to sort through it. Hope this helps.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Thats because no one here works for Disney in that capacity to deny or confirm rumors because of some posistion of power he or she might have.
    Indeed!
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoatCruise2005

2. Does ANYONE have photos of that Tomorrowland Skyway station. I heard it's still there but I don't see it. I remember it being near where the Peoplemover/Rocket Rods comes out of Innoventions. But any photos of it now?
    This station has been removed. Only the Fantasyland station remains...empty and abandoned.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    This station has been removed. Only the Fantasyland station remains...empty and abandoned.
    When was it taken out? I thought it had been a maitenance bay for Rocket Rods. You can't be that if you arent there. Was it recently taken out?