Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Resident Science Nerd

Well, there's certainly no ride that I wouldn't go on for a million bucks. Nonetheless, I have never seen Golden Dreams and I plan to keep it that way.
    My tollerance for thrill rides is basically limitless, if a park builds a ride they think is safe and fun, then I'm willing to ride it. I loved X BTW, it was awesome... Although, my least favorite ride ever, and one that would required large sums of money(or an very attractive, very interested riding companion ) for me to ever ride is that giant wooden coaster at MM, what is that thing called? Not cause it's scary, because the way it jerks around is down right painful.

• Senior Minion

If It was for real, I would go on anything. But Storybook Land I went on it for the first time last November, and won't be going again. Been there done that.

Great for the Kiddies though.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLi
    Well, there's certainly no ride that I wouldn't go on for a million bucks. Nonetheless, I have never seen Golden Dreams and I plan to keep it that way.
    My tollerance for thrill rides is basically limitless, if a park builds a ride they think is safe and fun, then I'm willing to ride it. I loved X BTW, it was awesome... Although, my least favorite ride ever, and one that would required large sums of money(or an very attractive, very interested riding companion ) for me to ever ride is that giant wooden coaster at MM, what is that thing called? Not cause it's scary, because the way it jerks around is down right painful.
    Not Collosus. I think you mean Psyclone. I hated that thing too. I came off it with the worst headache of my life. And I think I was 12.

• Sock Puppet

I will NEVER ride that freaky freaky freaky crap (a.k.a. the Maliboomer). It should be chucked out.

• Disney Blood Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    I'm a big thrill seeker, so I'll ride anything here there or anywhere. Even at Six Flags. The only thing I ain't been on yet is Superman the Ride, mostly because the queue is at least three hours long every time I go....

I waited four hours to ride X at that park and was scared ****LESS.
    Wow! The most I can take is probably Space Mountain....just looking at magic mountain coasters freaks me out!

I hate the Maliboomer too! But I love the canoes....you find the cutest/buffest guys working there
    "Just remember the month of May followed by a nerd."

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by DustMeUpTink
    Wow! The most I can take is probably Space Mountain....just looking at magic mountain coasters freaks me out!

I hate the Maliboomer too! But I love the canoes....you find the cutest/buffest guys working there
    Ew, but those guys are wearing open-breasted shirts and boat shoes made to look like mocassins. XD Last time I went, there was a boy with fresckle all over his face, all the way down that open-breasted shirt. Not my type of thing. I'd like my boys to leave something to the imagination.

• Minion

The Maliboomer stinks.

I'd take a million bucks to go on it, but I refuse to go on the Astro Orbiter. I don't know what it is; I'm not afraid of heights, but I feel like I'm going to fall out of that thing. Last time I went on it I ended up with my head between my knees so I couldn't see out, but I still felt like my life would end by the time it was over.

• LoisAlene

I'm a thrill ride junkie - I can't Wait to get the chance to go to MM and ride X!
    I'd ride any Theme park ride, but I would reallly have to think long and hard before I got onto a travelling carnival's Zipper ride. My brother was a carney for a number of years and he wouldn't let me ride them unless he knew who had done the set up.
    After 15 years I still won't ride them.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Momzilla59
    I'm a thrill ride junkie - I can't Wait to get the chance to go to MM and ride X!
    I'd ride any Theme park ride, but I would reallly have to think long and hard before I got onto a travelling carnival's Zipper ride. My brother was a carney for a number of years and he wouldn't let me ride them unless he knew who had done the set up.
    After 15 years I still won't ride them.
    Ughhhh those are rough, regardless of the set up.

And wow, I looked at the description of X. I thought I had a lot of chutzpah, but that makes me sick just reading about it.

• wasting time

There's nothing in Disneyland that I couldn't tolerate for that much money.

Indiana Jones Et Le Temple Du Peril @ Euro Disneyland is another story.

It's Tough To Be A Bug. where's my $1,000,000.00?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

There's nothing in Disneyland that I wouldn't go on, a few I choose to not visit (Golden Dreams) but there are three that you'll never get me to do on top of the Stratosphere tower in Las Vegas - Insanity, X-scream and Big Shot Stratosphere

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Super Shuttle...
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Resident Science Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Not Collosus. I think you mean Psyclone. I hated that thing too. I came off it with the worst headache of my life. And I think I was 12.
    Yeah, psyclone, I have to wonder who would willingly get on it a second time?
    Not that I'm a fan of Colosus either, I'm more of a steal coaster gal.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle
    The Maliboomer stinks.

I'd take a million bucks to go on it, but I refuse to go on the Astro Orbiter. I don't know what it is; I'm not afraid of heights, but I feel like I'm going to fall out of that thing. Last time I went on it I ended up with my head between my knees so I couldn't see out, but I still felt like my life would end by the time it was over.
    So, I can assume that we can't count on your vote to move it back up where the Observatron is?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast