Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ride Photo Ops

• My Own Oasis

Ride Photo Ops

Hey I just wanted wanted to get some ideas for cool and funny ride photos. What are the ones that you know and do? And on what ride do you do that pose on? Thanks! This thread should be fun

• CM for 4 years!

I don't recommend taking photos when you're actually physically ON the rides, because there's nothing ruder than people trying to take a "funny" pictures in Pirates of the Caribbean and a flash goes off. It completely pulls you out of the ride!

Any picture you can manage to take of yourself on Thunder Mountain Railroad should be supper funny though!

• Minion

My friend and I always have a blast on ToT. We were there on New Years Eve with our party hats and blowers which made a fabulous picture. And since the timing of the photo is so weird, we take really cheesy exaggerated "surprised" poses.

We've tried doing Splash Mountain where we look really bored but it never really works out.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I know this is pretty boring but I posed looking at my map and pointing on Space Mountain last time I rode it. I have also seen a whole log of people on splash that had playing cards, fanned out as if playing a card game....that was really funny. I think pretending to be asleep would be funny on anything, eyes closed, head hung to the side, maybe mouth open to appear snoring. How about taking a picture of the cameras taking a picture of you on Splash. I can think of a ton of dirty things to do, but then your pic gets "washed away." :devil:
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• My Own Oasis

Yeah, if it wasnt clear. A ride photo op is on rides such as ToT, Splash and now Buzz, where there is an "in-ride" camera that takes a photo of you as you ride.

• Theme song guy

My two friends and I always go with the "Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil" monkey pose. We have a collection of pictures from ToT, Splash, Space Mountain, and California Screaming.
    It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

• Defying Gravity

We did a photo on Splash where we used the picture as a thank you card. We had made a cardboard card we held up.
    Last summer in Paris on the Rock n roller coaster we all pretended to read the park map.
    You say Im a bitch like its a bad thing.

London BABY!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

We went on "Buzz" twice during soft openings. First pic didn't turn out and the line was too freakin' long to even look at the second one.

I know this probably sounds lame but my girlfriend and I get a huge laugh out of making faces at the cameras on California Screamin'. OK...we look like dorks to everyone else...but we still laugh. (Hey...maybe we are dorks!) She does a great halibut and I do a pretty good barf. (Yeah...we're dorks! )
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

I haven't done anything like that...*yet* xD...but my boyfriend has. He posed with a shower cap on, holding a rubber duckie and a washcloth on Splash Mountain. That's my goofball for ya.

Anyhoo, one I've thought about, but not sure if it's possible though, is on Buzz (which i haven't yet had the pleasure of riding), when they take the picture, turn the lazer gun towards your friend, or vice versa, wearing a bandanna over either one's face, and either you or him with a scared expression and 'reaching for the sky', like it's a stick up. ^^;
    Last edited by GuardianDragon_Mushu; 04-14-2005 at 04:36 AM.

I always do Tower of Terror and California Screaming ride photos looking like I'm asleep now (not that I'm suggesting anything about DCA :devil: ).

The last time I rode Splash Mountain, I was sitting in the back, and there were three kids in front of me. And all they did was scream. Scream when we were climbing a hill, scream when we were dropping, scream while we idly floated by the AAs. So when we finally got to the big drop, I cupped my hands around my chin and made a big sad face. So when the ride photo came out, it had three deliriously screaming children, and one really depressed guy.

Maybe Ill try props next :eyes Buzz evilly:

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianDragon_Mushu
    I haven't done anything like that...*yet* xD...but my boyfriend has. He posed with a shower cap on, holding a rubber duckie and a washcloth on Splash Mountain. That's my goofball for ya.
    Best. Idea. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Angel
    My two friends and I always go with the "Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil" monkey pose. We have a collection of pictures from ToT, Splash, Space Mountain, and California Screaming.
    We tried doing that, but my friends have their spacing all wrong. That's what I get for being friends with guys who are over 6 feet tall.

Usually, when I'm on, I do the Japanese "Kawaii!" face, which is me doing the peace sign with my hand over my mouth as if I'm giggling. It's hilarious when my boyfriend and I do it at the same time.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Does anybody actually have any photos they have taken they they could post?

• Back home :-(

From the day we got engaged in Disneyland, we have a picture of me pointing to my ring finger with a huge surprised/scared look on my face and my then fiance (now my husband) had his hands straight up in the air with a big smile on his face. He says he was screaming "Yes!"

• My Own Oasis

Haha I love the Shower Cap one, with rubber ducky on Splash! HILARIOUS! It makes me wonder now how creative you can get now with these things, given the different distinct environments.

If only PotC had an onride photo.... I'd bring my Keira Knightly poster = )

my friend and i were filming a stop animation movie with some star wars action figures one summer, we thought it might be funny if there were some disneyland scenes, so i went down to the park and filmed them on splash mountain. the pic came out as me holdin 2 action figs and lookin thru my camera at them...yes im already aware im a geek! (ill try to find the pic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast