New "Reimagineering" blog posted

For those of you who have not yet seen it, I suggest you check out this web site: http://imagineerebirth.blogspot.com/

It is a running blog with posts from imagineers and disney employees, detailing what they feel is right and wrong with the Disney company today.

the newest blog, entitled "Disneyland is NOT a museum" was posted today, and pretty much sums up and gives great evidence for the eternal debate of what should be added, removed, plussed, etc. at DL. I highly suggest you read it, as it should put to rest such debates here on MC (haha, ya right, us? not debate anything and everything? muahahah)
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• Banned User

Re: New "Reimagineering" blog posted

disney isn't a museum but it does contain many of my favorite attractions. I am looking forward to seeing how pirates turns out. and have heard lots of good things about the new HM. but at least they are still there. and the sub lagoon too. besides WDI has a whole new park next door they can play in. cause it needs lots of work, so that should keep them busy for a few years. that being said, I do hope they do something with the rocketrods track. either bring back the people mover or fix the track and do rocket rods 2.0.