Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New land idea

• Sector Two Droid Repair

Why not put the sleepy hollow ride in a Disneyland version of Liberty square off main street. The could use half the lincoln theater as a que. The other have could remain a disneyland museum with lincoln in one small corner.
    http://www.endorexpress.net/
    Disneyland - It's better than drugs.

• Just this guy......

InwardSinger, I must congratulate you on one of the more original ideas that I have seen posted on the boards (this one an others) for a long time.

I would also like to suggest a possible ride. Using the “Storm chasers” technology from TDS, how about an attraction where you are going to take a tour of this small town and go along the coast, maybe whale watching or something like that. While on the trip we will be sucked into a Bermuda Triangle event and have to escape.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phruby
    Why not put the sleepy hollow ride in a Disneyland version of Liberty square off main street. The could use half the lincoln theater as a que. The other have could remain a disneyland museum with lincoln in one small corner.
    Lincoln freed the slaves and you want to make him go stand in the corner?

I always go on that one when i'm in Disneyland, providing the person I'm visiting with is unsuspecting and believes me when I tell them it's been updated and its' a lot of fun. I know it's gone now, for 50th celebration, but my friends always laugh when the fly buzzes in their ear.

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    Bring on Raven Bay. Very cool idea.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries
    Woody Jessie and the horse don't need thier own land... Fit them in to Critter Country or leave them in Frontierland, what does it matter.

Sure it kills the realism, but when I'm walking up turn of the Century Main Street USA, I am never offended by seeing characters, even though Mickey Mouse was not even drawn much less brought to life in a costume, at the turn of the Century. I've seen tons of characters on Main Street that "dont belong" so why waste the last best real estate in Disneyland (Big Thunder Ranch and adjoining back stage area (to the left of Toon town).

The Raven Bay or a Discovery Bay would be more immersive and take guests to a new 'world'. We don't need a BUGS LAND type thing in Disneyland. Toon Town would also work for Woody, he is a cartoon isnt he?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12