• That Guy

AP Perk- Can you Purchase Cheaper Park Hoppers? (Un-official Thread)

Hi, I couldn't find this info, so I wanted to ask you guys.

I have a DAP. If I take a weekend trip (on a non black-out day) can I purchase a two or three day park hopper at a discount? If so is that always the case, or just on special occasions? I want to go there multiple times this summer and I want to bring my friend, who doesn't have one. I also think I will upgrade to PAP. Thanks!!!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: AP Perk- Can you Purchase Cheaper Park Hoppers? (Un-official Thread)

^It is just selected periods where AP holders can get "Bring-A-Friend" tickets at a discount.

Currently there are no such specials, the earliest I presume it will happen again is the fall.

You might want look into the Costco Play4 days ticket, that is a good deal, or maybe a Employee or Credit Union ticket.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• DCA lover

I bought the 1-day parkhoppers for my parents from Vons. I think they are SoCal residents only IIRC, but they were $69 a piece. As for APer specials, AFIAK, no dice.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie
    I bought the 1-day parkhoppers for my parents from Vons. I think they are SoCal residents only IIRC, but they were $69 a piece. As for APer specials, AFIAK, no dice.
    You can buy those 1-Day ParkHoppers at VONS, online at Disneyland.com or at the Main Entry Plaza ticket booths, they are all the same price, $10 off.

• Neep meep beep

People should know that the Costco 4 days for 119 means two days at Disneyland, and two days at DCA. They are not four days of parkhopper tickets. Still a good deal, but don't expect to spend three days at Disneyland and one at DCA, for example.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    People should know that the Costco 4 days for 119 means two days at Disneyland, and two days at DCA. They are not four days of parkhopper tickets. Still a good deal, but don't expect to spend three days at Disneyland and one at DCA, for example.
    Are you sure, last I heard, they are 4 days at EITHER park, you can pick all 4 days for Disneyland, or do 3 and 1, etc.... (You just can't ParkHop with the ticket, one or the other...)

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html

Selected Southern California Costco stores sell a Play 4 Days ticket for $119 (ages 3 through adult) that gives you 4 days of admission to Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure.

The ticket expires after you use all 4 days, or on the stated expiration date, whichever comes first. There may be high season "blackout" days when you cannot use the ticket. All 4 days on the pass are to be used by the same person. The person using the tickets must be a Southern California resident living between zip codes 90000-93599. They will check ID at the gate.

This ticket does not allow for hopping between parks.

You can now buy this ticket online at Costco.com! Keep in mind that Southern California ID is required at time of redemption.

If you want to buy these in person, not all Costco stores carry them, so call ahead and ask. Limit of 8 tickets per member per day. Keep in mind that Southern California ID is required at time of redemption.

• That Guy

That is cool, thanks for the info guys!!!

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    Are you sure, last I heard, they are 4 days at EITHER park, you can pick all 4 days for Disneyland, or do 3 and 1, etc.... (You just can't ParkHop with the ticket, one or the other...)
    I sure you hope you can choose either. I am planning on taking my Mom later this month and this is a great price.
    Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Here is the info from Costco.com, nothing says that you have to use two days for each park....

Disneyland® Resort Play 4 Days Exchange Certificate Information:

Exchange this certificate at the Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booths located at the main entrance to receive one Play 4 Days ticket

Proof of Southern California residency, ZIP codes 90000-93599 must be presented upon exchange (California Drivers License or California ID Card)

Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure® park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days

Must be used by the same person on any and all days

Tickets are non-transferable

Valid 10/1/05 though 11/15/06, expires 11/18/06

Offer cannot be combined with any other ticket discounts or promotions

Limit of 8 tickets may be purchased per Costco member, per day restrictions apply

All offers, events, tickets, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.
    $119 per ticket, or $30 a day

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer
    ^It is just selected periods where AP holders can get "Bring-A-Friend" tickets at a discount.

Currently there are no such specials, the earliest I presume it will happen again is the fall.
    Actually, I believe the "Bring A Fried" 2-day parkhopper discount is going right now but ends very shortly (June 13th).
    Mike