Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the park!

Courtesy water available anywhere fountain drinks are sold...really.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Banned User

Mission B.C. Canada!!!!!!!! Off to California!!!!!!!!!

Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the park!

well I need water like seriously for medical reasons.. they can't refuse that can they if you have a medical condition that needs water at all time?

from Jeff

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

I doubt they would; even if they did implement a policy against water bottles.

• Banned User

well I would hope they would be somewhat understanding.

I am gonna need a lot of water!

Does anyone know the current disney rules on food and drinks?

from Jeff

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Currently you can bring food and drink into the park so long as it isn't in glass containers.

• Banned User

ok that's sweet... saves on a bit of money...

from Jeff

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Smile Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the park!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinYee
    But a whole meal is less common. That said, I HAVE seen people feasting on giant picnic type lunches. A whole loaf of bread to make sandwiches, a giant bag of Doritos, etc. While I admire the money-saving, I find it somehow lacking in class whenever I see that in the parks. It would be different if they kept the food in the car and ate it outside the main gate (I'd have zero problem with that).
    I strongly disagree. What is classless is the price of food in the park. 85 bucks for breakfast of 2 adults and two children under 4..... I am glad to have my doritos!

I would like to remind everyone that both the "Yellow Tented" Cm and the Front Gate CM both mentioned the Picnic area was about to be enlarged.... I guess we are to look for that if what they said is to come to truth.

• 0 to 200 mph in 1 second!

Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the pa

Quote Originally Posted by Beatle_johnny
    I strongly disagree. What is classless is the price of food in the park. 85 bucks for breakfast of 2 adults and two children under 4..... I am glad to have my doritos!
    I'm sorry, but where exactly did you eat breakfast??? I find it impossible to believe that you had to spend that much money for breakfast, which blows your particular arguement right out of the water.

• "Always On The Move..."

I drink a LOT of water, and finally broke down and got a CamelBack (also has the small back pack with it) and use it whenever I go to the park. I fill it up completely with ice and finish up with Bottled water in it before I head into the park. Otherwise, it was nothing for me to go through 5-8 bottles of water a day in there. I still top it off with bottled water, but it is the best way to go. Wonder if they do the ban on bottled water how they are going to pull off this one.

And yeah, I can get water out of the water fountains, but people get really upset when you are literally there for five minutes TRYING to get enough water to drink at a time. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the pa

Quote Originally Posted by speederscout
    I'm sorry, but where exactly did you eat breakfast??? I find it impossible to believe that you had to spend that much money for breakfast, which blows your particular arguement right out of the water.
    A character breakfast can be that much.. but short of that.. ??

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Why? Nobody forced you to buy that breakfast. Nobody forced you to go to the park.

Smile Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the pa

Quote Originally Posted by speederscout
    Would you like my reciept from Goofy's Kitchen? 85 bucks. Thank you and goodnight.

Smile Re: WARNING --- 2007, SPRING, No outside food, strollers or WATER brought into the park!

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O
    Why? Nobody forced you to buy that breakfast. Nobody forced you to go to the park.
    Thats a totally different argument. And a weak one at that. If one is on vacation with their two young children, it is not out of the question or beyond reason to go to a place called Goofy's Kitchen.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Would you like my reciept from Goofy's Kitchen? 85 bucks. Thank you and goodnight.
    Nobody made you go to Goofy's Kitchen. And that isn't even inside the parks. So a no food or drinks (buy it at our places) policy as described would no affect you in this case.

I ate a $30 plate of spaghetti at Tony's in Magic Kingdom back in March. Spaghetti wasn't anything to get wild over but I knew what I was getting into.