Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK... admit it!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

OK... admit it!

There's another thread around here someplace where you can vent a little about bad experiences with Disneyland CMs.

Fair enough.

Ok... not quite fair enough. Listen to Padre Chaney. It's time for confession.
    Tell me, my child, when have you been a total butthead at Disneyland?

(Don't be afraid or shy. You know you'll feel better after you've unburdened yourself. )
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: OK... admit it!

Looks like I'm the first to admit it. When I was a teenager, about 13 years old, I used to tug on the character costumes when the characters came out to greet the guests. This was due to peer pressure.

Of course, now I feel guilty. And also very very bad. And all Captain Hook did was shake his finger at me. I should have been yelled at for being such a jerk. I will never do something so disrespectful ever again, and haven't since then.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Tell me, my child, when have you been a total butthead at Disneyland?

(Don't be afraid or shy. You know you'll feel better after you've unburdened yourself. )
    How about I tell when you tell Mr. TC?

• Sock Puppet

I honestly can't think of anything...I'm usually a pretty courteous and understanding person...and I'm a teenager, so see, there's some decent teenagers out there.

Ok, I will also say I don't have any rotten CM stories, either. So it's just a happy time both ways, haha.

• Zero Blockout Dates

As a kid Disneyland was a treat. Even whining would get our folks to load us up and leave. I'd have gotten the good old backhand if I'd have actually done something as stupid as got into trouble, then my mom would have booted my butt from the park. To this day I make a point to be on my best behavior when I'm at the parks. AP or not it's still Magical and I like it that way.

So, tell us TC, since YOU started this thread
    "my child, when have you been a total butthead at Disneyland?"
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Minion

ORGOCH: Good Lord! I could write a whole dang BOOK on what my two looney sisters is like when they gits inside a Dizzy park!! 'Course ya cain't expect either one of 'em ta admit how bad they can be. So I has ta tell on 'em. First there's the TRAMP--Orddu--who don't waste no time 'tall when it comes ta man stealin'. Soon as she gits in line she starts battin' her blood-shot eyes, as if'n she had any kind a chance ta git a man ta begin with. Even the UGLY men git scared when they sees her! Then there's ol' fat Orwen--who eats her way through the park--makin' all kinds a greedy demands on poor cast members who don't understand how anybody as fat as that can eat so much an' never git filled up. She whine's from one end a the park ta the next, beggin' fer extra this 'n extra that! Least ways they's got plenty a shade on a hot day when ol' blubber bloomers is 'round! I'm just glad I don't go makin' no spectacle a MY-self whenever goin' ta the parks.

ORWEN: Excuse me, old biddy, but aren't you forgetting the reason behind all that yellow grass guests are constantly coming across while strolling through the Disney Parks? Thanks to you and the fact you're too lazy to find yourself an out house, the grounds at the Magic Kingdom are overly saturated with recycled witch's brew!!

ORDDU: Well, I just want to say that--contrary to popular belief--I do NOT just use Disney parks as an excuse to go 'Man Stealing'. Sometimes I actually go for the attractions. (Can I help it if some of the best attractions there just happen to be handsome hunks?)

• DCA lover

Hmmm....using, uh, questionable language, then realizing kids are around, talking on rides (that's rude to people who may be on them for the first time right?)
    The biggest thing that came to mind though, was the time I was riding Small World with a friend, and somehow got to teaching him some crude phrases in Japanese. Of course I turn around and like 2 rows behind us were full of Japanese tourists

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Never, Padre!

:

(There's a joke in here somewhere about DCA and purgatory, but I won't go there out of respect to the DCA Lover people. )

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

The only thing I can recall doing that was bad was using tamer curse words when there were children around (though I wasn't saying them loudly, so I don't think they heard me)-and when I realized where I was, I stopped. I constantly tell my friends to watch their mouths while they're in the park.

I never threw a fit at Disneyland because I treasured and respected the place very much, ever since I was a child.

• For You!

Hmmmm..... maybe jumping over a rope when there was no line, because I really didn't want to weave through the maze of ropes and chains and other barricades.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• That's Hawt

I remember spitting off the skyway ...
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan

Ewwww!

• Incognito

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan

And that's why they closed it, it was ALL MICEYS FAULT!!!

• Minion

Red Face Re: OK... admit it!

Back when the People mover was still open a friend of mine and I used to smoke while on the ride. We thought we were being all rebelious.

I went for the key. Micky have mercy on my soul.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast