• Frozen lemonade addict!

Best place for "Remember show"?

So I dont usually stay for the fireworks show but when I do I usually find that the best place to watch them is in between both park entrances (DL and DCA). I just plop down in between both entrances and I get a great view of the show. Is there a better spot that you guys N gals would like to share?
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/
    http://jjhernandez.smugmug.com

• ROFLCOPTER!

Re: Best place for "Remember show"?

You watch it from between the parks? Gasp! I always watch it from behind the hub, but in front of the kodak shop. I sit smack dab in the middle of the street around 8:30pm and have people ask me why I'm such a looney and sitting in the street. I tell them and then they sit with me. It's a way to make friends!

Basically i think that to get the best experience you gotta see the castle and the matterhorn. You also gotta be in front of the kodak shop and in the street/ hub somewhere.

• Banned User

No you have to fight the crowds to be right after Walt/Mickey in the hub....and it wouldn't be a Disneyland experience without fighting for your space!

But you should get that spot around 11 AM.

• My life is better with DL

Quote Originally Posted by Mint Julep Guy
    No you have to fight the crowds to be right after Walt/Mickey in the hub....and it wouldn't be a Disneyland experience without fighting for your space!

But you should get that spot around 11 AM.
    I agree that the front of the hub is best, but really anywhere in the hub is good. Another great place that i personally feel is overlooked is directly behind the castle. Sure fantasyland is a lot of hussle and bussle, but during the fireworks, it's enjoyable. But if you haven't ever seen it from the hub, camp out. 11 AM isn't needed, but i would show up arouns 7 or 8. If you work it right, you can watch the parade and then just hang out until the fireworks.

^This is the life!

• The Fantasyland guy

the problem with fantasyland is there are no working speakers in there. You can't hear the audio.

• Basking in birthday love

Well, my favorite spot to be during the fireworks is the walkway between the fruit cart and Carnation Cafe, halfway down Main Street. Of course, if you try to stop there, I'll wave my flashlight in your face. It is a walkway, after all. I watched it once from the little island of backstage between Adventureland and Frontierland; that was pretty cool, since one of the stretching room launch sites was about 250 feet directly in front of me. I also love working greeter during the fireworks; from the Opera House, the bigger shells appear to be going off directly over Steamboat Willie, which is kind of cool.

As a guest, my favorite place to watch is the train station. The view's excellent, and then we just take the train to Fantasmic and avoid the mess on Main Street.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Back when the fireworks were still new, we always watched from IASW because of the insanity that always ensued in the hub area--just wasn't worth it to us to deal with all that. When I took my parents recently, we were able to get a spot in the hub and that spot really was so much better. One time we were walking from the Thunder Mountain area over to Fantasyland and when we got about to Casey Jr., we stopped and had a great view of Tinkerbell. But the rest of the show wasn't so great from there because you have to keep turning your head back and forth.

• Basking in birthday love

Oo, that reminds me of another great place to watch Remember: Big Thunder Mountain. Not the queue, the ride. Between Fantasmic and the fireworks, there's no one there, so it's a walk-on. Wait until the music starts to swell, then hurry through the queue. If you time it just right, you'll get a great view of all the coolest shells while speeding through the mountain. (I especially like how the outdoor lift near the goat directly faces Toontown.) It's truly excellent. I need to do it sometime again before this show goes away.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Minion

Another great spot to watch is from the second floor of Innoventions. You can't access it from going up the exit ramp, you will have to go through the actual attraction so plan ahead and give yourself at least about 20 minutes before showtime to get up there.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

For me, the best place to watch "Remember..." is either in front of the Hub or in the Hub in front of the "Partners" statue. I watched it there this past Friday and man, everytime the part with Walt's speech comes on and Tink is flying by and you see Walt's statue with Mickey...gives me goosebumps and quite choked up. I got to see it with newbies as well and that was fantastic. I love hearing people's reactions and hear them say how awesome the show is, etc. Luckily for me, a cousin of mine will be coming down from Central CA at the end of June to take her son to Disneyland for the first time. I just hope he's not afraid of fireworks!