Pixar Job Post says to me Subs are just the beggining

Theme Park Animation Producer
    Shorts Department

Pixar Animation Studios combines creative and technical artistry to create original stories in the medium of computer animation. Pixar has created six of the most successful and beloved animated films of all time: Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. Pixar has won 18 Academy Awardsฎ and its six films have grossed more than $3.2 billion at the worldwide box office to date. The Northern California studio will release its next film, Cars, on June 9, 2006.

Overview
    The Theme Park Animation Producer partners closely with Feature Directors, and the Creative Director and Executive Producer of Shorts to oversee all aspects of Theme Park Animation production and Theme Park design and story consultations.

Responsibilities:
    • Create and maintain production schedules, budgets, staffing requirements.
    • Manage managers and coordinators and crew in Shorts Dept.
    • Act as liaison for Theme Park Animation and all Theme Park projects to all feature producers, Pixar departments and outside contacts, including WDI.
    • Coordinate legal issues, voice and sound recording, and post production.

Qualifications:
    • 4 years producing experience in short or long form CG animation film production or equivalent.
    • Familiarity with all aspects of production, including budget & schedule management.
    • Excellent communication & organizational skills.
    • Superior personnel management and team building skills.
    • Ability to anticipate and deal with an ever-changing production environment.
    • Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material.
    • Ability to work well under pressure/deadlines.
    • Ability to support artists in all disciplines.
    • Ability to pull together and focus diverse team of artists.
    • Must be able to work with other Managers to coordinate use of talent from other departments.
    • Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, Filemaker Pro platforms helpful.

Pixar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Re: Pixar Job Post says to me Subs are just the beggining

hmmm... I was browsing Pixar's Site and found this too... i'm suprised you found it too...
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003