Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Walt Disney Disciple

Disneyland podcasts?

I'm familiar with the MousePod but was wondering if there are any other good podcasts covering Disneyland in particular?

If not, surely someone could step into this void?
    Kevin Crossman
    Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

• Looking for Love

I don't mean to throw off your question, but what is a mouse pod and a podcast? Does that have somthing to do with iPods or internet broadcasting?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Derekuda
    I don't mean to throw off your question, but what is a mouse pod and a podcast? Does that have somthing to do with iPods or internet broadcasting?
    Podcasting: The Wikipedia Definition

Pocket Symphony - Home of the Mousepod (a Disney fan web radio talk show)
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Mousepod is the only one I am aware of, however some website offer streaming radio. I can't think of what they are off the top of my head.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Know More Than You Should

I'm thinking of starting one myself.

• Walt Disney Disciple

The Mousepod's content is great, but I'd like the show frequency to be something more like 2-3 times a week rather than the current 2-4 times per month. I know that's asking a lot so I figured if there were three or four of these things to follow them maybe I'd get a fresh Disney podcast every couple days.

BTW -- Where does that Carousel of Progress clip that the MousePod uses come from? It sounds great!
    Kevin Crossman
    Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by kevdo
    The Mousepod's content is great, but I'd like the show frequency to be something more like 2-3 times a week rather than the current 2-4 times per month. I know that's asking a lot so I figured if there were three or four of these things to follow them maybe I'd get a fresh Disney podcast every couple days.

BTW -- Where does that Carousel of Progress clip that the MousePod uses come from? It sounds great!

Well, I thought MousePod was supposed to be everyweek originally, but I according to the website, he hasent updated sence april first. Of course, I just started learning about mousepod and have only listended to the first two so far. But I must admit, I do enjoy it quite a bit, and its getting better every episode. I wonder if he explains about the slow down in the future episodes.

• 'member?

Well, the MousePod frequency depends entirely on me getting off my *** and doing it. I have hours and hours of material and I could (should) do it more often.
    I notice, though, that people seem to grab each new episode over a period of a few weeks.

I admit that threads like this make me feel really good. I don't get half the gmail you might expect.

Since my show is totally a labor of love, it is feedback from fellow fans that keep me going.

Consider my *** kicked.

• Que que no-tu-rah.

I know it must be a lot of hard work to put those shows on. Thanks from all of us who listen regularly. I'm eagerly awaiting your next show.

BTW, the last one was incredible! What an interview!
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

• Compulsive Map Collector

Yes, all of the mousepods are great. I have listened to all of them and each one gets better and better. Keep up the great work! I understand how much work it must take.

• Know More Than You Should

Quote Originally Posted by mousepod
    Well, the MousePod frequency depends entirely on me getting off my *** and doing it. I have hours and hours of material and I could (should) do it more often.
    I notice, though, that people seem to grab each new episode over a period of a few weeks.

I admit that threads like this make me feel really good. I don't get half the gmail you might expect.

Since my show is totally a labor of love, it is feedback from fellow fans that keep me going.

Consider my *** kicked.
    Speaking of which, I think I'll send over a feedback clip some time.

• Vehicle rotating backward

Why would you need a Disneyland podcast? Can't you just throw all your downloaded Disneyland sounds on an iPod instead of downloading them over a podcast from someone else?

The ability to hold such a huge library is one of the advantages of the iPod.

• Looking for Love

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania
    Why would you need a Disneyland podcast? Can't you just throw all your downloaded Disneyland sounds on an iPod instead of downloading them over a podcast from someone else?

I disneyland podcast is not just sounds and music, it's actually a mini radio show that talks about disneyland and rumors and explores some of the rare disney features and things you might not know about.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMania

The same reason you'd need to watch Antiques Roadshow or watch the Charlie Rose Show.

You'd need it because we say you'd need it.

Podcasts aren't just a collection of Park audio sounds that can be obtained elsewhere, they're talk shows.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast