Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Incredibles in Tomorrowland

I realize this is the second thread that I have posted in the same night, but, I've been toying with this idea for a while, what I the existing PM/RR track was used for an IncrediPod (or iPod {ha,ha,ha}) that was equipped with video displays for safety instructions and other things. These pods would be similar to the one in the movie. The pods would travel through the same track, however, the when you reached the TRON tunnel you would be interrupted by a villan who would fight Mr. Incredible you would then see them fighting in the open, with the Matterhorn as a back drop, but only the people in the pods would be able to see this using the video moniors, the deisgn and planning has a vew kinks, but in my head it seem like a good idea.

• Back home :-(

As much as I like the Incredibles, I'm against adding them into Tomorrowland. In my opinion, Disneyland is getting over Pixarified and I think that they need to start developing rides not based on movies. If they wanted to make a ride similar to the pods that zipped around Tomorrowland on the PeopleMover track, I'd be all for it... but to bring more Pixar characters into Disneyland, I'm against it.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by nsxdrift_89
    I realize this is the second thread that I have posted in the same night, but, I've been toying with this idea for a while, what I the existing PM/RR track was used for an IncrediPod (or iPod {ha,ha,ha}) that was equipped with video displays for safety instructions and other things. These pods would be similar to the one in the movie. The pods would travel through the same track, however, the when you reached the TRON tunnel you would be interrupted by a villan who would fight Mr. Incredible you would then see them fighting in the open, with the Matterhorn as a back drop, but only the people in the pods would be able to see this using the video moniors, the deisgn and planning has a vew kinks, but in my head it seem like a good idea.
    I agree they should do something with the People Mover track but... no more clones and no more Pixar... blech!
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Down Pluto!

Let's hear it for the New Toonmorrowland!

• Merry 2014!

makes me feel all toony inside. . . .

• Sock Puppet

Keep the essence of tommrow land

All these Ideas of Pixar things. The incredibles was the last pixar movie released under the disney name. Do now worry All thse pixar thing that they ar putting in or have put in at Disneyland an DCA will be the end Hopefully Untill the buy another 3D-animation studio

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by TMproductions
    All these Ideas of Pixar things. The incredibles was the last pixar movie released under the disney name. Do now worry All thse pixar thing that they ar putting in or have put in at Disneyland an DCA will be the end Hopefully Untill the buy another 3D-animation studio
    No... Cars will be the last. Maybe...
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• Banned User

Delaware...hopefully not for that much longer.
    Incredibles are more for Fantasyland aren't they? In RCT2 I put a ride for them (darkride) in Fantasyland. They don't seem truly futuristic to me.

• all started by a mouse

I think they should revamp toontown and make it iinto Movie Town! (or call it something else) Put the Incredibles, Monsters Inc. Nemo, Toy Story there. etc. etc. etc. There you go, my son said we should call it PIXARLAND!!!!
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

• Minion

Toon Town is broken down into Residential and Industrial. I posted elsewhere that Buzz should have been retold in the Industrial area as a lone prototype AstroBlastin' Buzz waking up in a toy factory full of Zurgs. Meanwhile, as Toon Town hopefully expands to link up with Frontierland and Critter Country outside the berm, Toon Town's residential area should expand, letting the Mickey & Friends homes be an older neighborhood, and create a new neighborhood for more modern Toons. Then, instead of ruining the theming of Big Thunder Trail, you have Woody's Roundup outside the berm (if it has to happen at all).
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Banned User

NO MORE PIXAR IN TOMMOROWLAND (OR DISNEYLAND FOR THAT MATTER) I hope PIXAR GOES OUT OF BUSINESS AND DISNEY DECIDEDS THAT THEY CAN NO LONGER MAKE MONEY OFF THEIR CHARECTERS!! ARGGGHHHH!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda

autotopia just might get a cars overlay. Plus I found this article over on savedisney.com about a british company http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr..._id=1000865912
    I hope you all like this
    Spoiler
    The first movie to be released under the disney name from this company is about pigeons

• Official Mice Chat person

I love the idea of the pod-like shape, and the video inside the pod. That would rock. IT could have some speed and some slow. It wouldn't be purposly meant for speed like rocket rods, but it could 'slightly' speed up on straight aways. Tomorrowland needs something zooming around above you. Maybe instead of a tron tunnel there could be a Speed Tunnel. With lights zooming past you at full speed, and big blasts of air blowing on you to give you the effect of speed. Maybe they could even tilt back the car a bit to give the ultimate effect. I just don't think they should use the incredibles.

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    Anyone else see the teasers from Cars and immediately think "wow, that looks amazingly... craptastic."
    "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
    -
    "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
    -
    "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
    -
    Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by Flint
    Anyone else see the teasers from Cars and immediately think "wow, that looks amazingly... craptastic."
    Well, that's what I thought when I saw the incredibles teasers... But I loved the incredibles.. So I guess I'll just have to wait. But to answer your question, yea, That's what I though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast