Hello everyone! I just wanted to update my thread and mix everybody's ideas together! First off, thank you to every one who posted their ideas. And thanks to those who suport it, escpecially SilverPhoenix! Okay so, based on everybody's ideas i've mixed it all together to get this:

Walt's Train Shop
Featuring: Walt's Train Ride Through History (you'll see, just hold on for Part 2!)

Located: Main Street Opera House. The room would be for the shop and the theater would be for... (wait for part 2!)

The Shop: You walk in! *dun*dun*dun* :-) On the walls their are quotes by Walt Disney, and a mural of a train or something. Then you look around. Their are minature electric trains running all around the shop!!! Their are HO and N tracks suspended and on tables surrounded with model citys and things. And their are G scales running around the perimeter of the room. Their are shelves of books about Walt Disney, Disneyland etc. Then you see the trains and acc. They would sell mini models of the Disneyland RR trains and of Walt's own Lilly Belle! Then their is a model of Disneyland with a N scale track running around it. Their is someone answering questions about Disney etc. Keep posting ideas! Thanks again for the support! Part 2 will come tomorrow!

Sincerley,
mini_imagineer