Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking Big Request! Can someone take a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic! Please!!!

Your assignment MiceChat members and APers! ;o)

I need the photo of how a view from the premium seating area for Fantasmic looks like. If someone can get me the photo ASAP then I can have plenty of time for the 30 days before I go thing to call in and get my overpriced tickets that just may be worth it in a busy crowded day. ;o)

I need the photo posted here if that's possible. Or if anyone has a photo of that view already, could you please post it here so I can visually see the view.

Thanks everyone, this would be a big help to me as well as others thinking about paying for premium seating, The balcony seating seems great and all but I like to be down on the ground as well. We all like options.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Red Face Re: Big Request! Can someone take a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic! Please!!!

I hope someone can do this for me. I would help me out on my trip alot. I hope someone from here will be stopping by Disneyland with their AP pass. ;o)

Private message me if you can do this for me and my fairytale dream of seeing beforehand what a view from premium seating looks like.
    Micoofy Duck

• Banned User

Re: Big Request! Can someone take a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic! Please!!!

It's worth the view, trust me. I went up on the balcony my last visit and the view is wonderful.

If your an avid Fantasmic! Fan, go see it on the balcony. If your not "that" crazy of the show, I would skip the balcony and see it on the ground. You can get a pretty good seat still even if you don't wait the ridculous 3-4 hours before the show starts.

I personally would rather save my money for other things.

The balcony, if you don't know where it is, is right next to the Disney Gallery. You can actually see and go on the balcony during the daytime. Go to the Disney Gallery, and left of the cashier is the balcony. (You can see the "R" and "W" (Roy and Walt) engraved on the balcony's railings on the ground.)

I did get a picture of it, but I haven't developed it yet.

• Minion

Re: Big Request! Can someone take a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic! Please!!!

there is other Premium Seating that is not in the balcony. It is on the ground to the right before you get to HM. Right near the churro cart.
    Jason

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Anyone? I've got someone PM'ing me about Tuesday or Wednesday, which is great, but can anyone else catch a snap shot of my requested picture sometime this weekend?
    Micoofy Duck

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

This photo is in the daytime but was takeing from the Disney Gallery deck you see Fantasmic from

AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Great photo. Now I'm still unsure how they seat you on Balcony seating..

Do they let you sit up next to the ledge so that the metal framing isn't in your viewing area? I don't want that experience where you're looking through a metal box frame... i don't want that.

I'm hoping they let us sit up close where our hands or arms rest on the metal frame, that is if I get there first and get front row.

Or do they seat you back some feet away and you have the metal frame obstructing your complete panaromic view?

I'm so confused. I think 60 bucks is worth asking these few questions.
    Micoofy Duck

• Banned User

I'm going to develop my photos by this weekend, so I'll have them for you - and they are good shots

But honestly, I wouldn't do the F! thing at all. To me, I think it is a large waste of money: You can buy a REALLY nice Disney book (very worth the price) instead of the balcony option.

But it really depends on you: how much do you love this show is the question you should be asking yourself.

• CM for 4 years!

Balcony seating and premium seating are completely different. Balcony seating is in the DIsney Gallery. Premium seating is near light tower B in front of the Haunted Mansion on the ground.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• Banned User

Re: Big Request! Can someone take a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Balcony seating and premium seating are completely different. Balcony seating is in the DIsney Gallery. Premium seating is near light tower B in front of the Haunted Mansion on the ground.
    They both still cost a lot, don't it?

• CM for 4 years!

They both cost the same-- $59/ticket. Although premium sells children's tickets for $49-- all of the Balcony seats are $59.
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    Yes I KNOW they are different. I'm trying to see the views before i put my money down on a 60 dollar ticket. Why pay 60 bucks if you don't know what exactly you're paying for?
    Micoofy Duck

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Hopefully someone is going to the park tonight or tomorrow with the ability to snap a shot for me on their camera and upload on here, micechat.com?

Anyone. ;o)
    Micoofy Duck

• Neep meep beep

You got the photo you requested. (Actually, you asked for "a picture of Premium Seating for Fantasmic", and instead of what you requested (which would have been a picture of a chair), you got a picture FROM premium seating).

What else are you looking for as far as a picture, specifically?

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

I have done both. The balcony seating, at the Disney Gallery, is THE place to see it. No one is in front of you. You have a complete view. It's great. Here's the problem! When you call, there is only something like 12 people who can fit up there. (I can't remember the total.) You are sitting in a seat with a very small table because it's a dessert event. Behind you is a large table with all the desserts. So, if you ever been on that balcony, you can understand the space constraints. They seat you in the order that you called in. They call each party one by one. Unfortunately, me and my friend were the last. When we got in there, the food had been eaten already and they sat us to the far right. It was still a great view. I felt cramped, and us being scrapbookers, I was upset that we couldn't see the fancy desserts before everyone got into it. I will never do it again unless I am the first one in. The picture that someone posted is your view. You don't need to stand up as you have a clear view. You will be eating during the time you are watching the show. Yes, this is the view you want, but you want to be able to be the first ones in. (If your not, it's still to be able to experience it.)

When I go back, I will get the seats on the side in front of Haunted Mansion. When we were there, they waited for everyone to sit down, then they asked what kind of drink you want you go ahead and get your deserts. There are two rows of chairs along the fence line in front of HM. When you sit, sit in the middle of a row between the two big concrete posts. People are down along the water in front of you. Parents let their children sit on their shoulders, but don't fret. A cast member comes along and asks them to put the child back on the ground. People pay too much money to have their view blocked and won't stand for it. (Believe me! It's funny!) There are three "water screens" so that all can see the show.

Their desserts are fabulous! They have chocolate covered strawberries, macaroons, mickey mouse rice treats (chocolate face), cheese platter, fruit, etc. Other cookies as well. Any drink you want. May even be able to get a mint julep (yummm). I love the experience of being able to have a special treat, great seats, and a fun show. Not waiting for three hours with people all around you. It's worth the extra bucks to me.

It's interesting in that I kept calling for 10 minutes prior to their opening the phone lines. When I got someone on the phone, I was the last to get on the balcony. The tickets go quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast