Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile No one allowed int to DL on 6-23-06

Heres the deal: On June 23rd I will be going to DL and after reading all the threads on micechat, I have come to the conclusion that no one else is allowed in to DL while I am there. No stroller pushers, no little kids, no teenager, no APHers, no thugs or thug lites, no one at all other then the cast members of course.

Now I know this might be difficult so I hoping those of you that read this will guard the main gate and keep people out of DL. Just direct them over to DCA, I am sure they won't mind.

Thanks for the help,
    Huh?

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Re: No one allowed int to DL on 6-23-06

I think that we ought to petition Disneyland to do that for the Gumball Rally/Micequest on September 30th!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    I think that we ought to petition Disneyland to do that for the Gumball Rally/Micequest on September 30th!!
    That would be awesome. Even though I can't be there, I just salivating at what the reports would be like if only MC's were allowed in.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Life is Great!

i promise i wont be there the 23rd
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXandBELLESmom
    i promise i wont be there the 23rd
    {:
    You can be there to guard the gate for me, I don't mind. You can even go to DCA that day as I am going on the cheap and getting a one park ticket.

Maybe I will be nice and only allow Micechatters into the park with me. That would be okay

• Head Salesman

I wonder how much it would actually cost to close Disneyland to everyone except us MiceChatters.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by HUH?
    You can be there to guard the gate for me, I don't mind. You can even go to DCA that day as I am going on the cheap and getting a one park ticket.

Maybe I will be nice and only allow Micechatters into the park with me. That would be okay
    the only reason i promised is i live/work in san diego and since i had to take 2 sick days thurs and fri i can take time off. but if i could i would guard the gate for you
    {:

• My life is better with DL

well way to go. Now i have to go on the 23rd. It's like you put a big button in front of me and said "now no matter what you do, dont touch this!"

Great.
    Make me a bad person why dont you.

^This is the life!

• For You!

Of course you'll make an exception for me and my kids!!! I promise that they'll only hit you once with the lightsabers that they plan to buy!!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Monorail Racer

What? Nobody's allowed in on 6-23? Is this one of those Super Duper X-Games events?

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Sam
    I wonder how much it would actually cost to close Disneyland to everyone except us MiceChatters.
    Well, in the old days, in the offseason at least, they'd have private parties in the park on Friday and Saturday nights...usually 8pm-1AM...no parades or fireworks, and some attractions down for rehab...they'd draw crowds of about five-ten thousand for Bank Of America night or whatever...we've got more than six thousand MiceChatters...I don't believe the park still has closed "private parties" like that any more though...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Sam
    ask michael jackson....
    Jason

• Monorail Racer

We had Michael rent the Magic Kingdom or Disney MGM Studios parks a couple of times in the 90s when I worked at WDW. Doing crowd control for Michael while guests were still around was NOT a lot of fun. The CMs used to debate about who was going to have to be the one to be working with MJ as he operated a ride he wasn't trained for - as in, who was going to be the one to take the blame for whatever MJ did wrong.

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Michael Jackson is going to buy out Disneyland for a day for the Micechatters?

Well, in all seriousness, I promise I won't be there. Let's just forget about the fact that I'm all the way out in Oklahoma, but hey, one less rowdy teen to worry about, eh?

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoaster
    We had Michael rent the Magic Kingdom or Disney MGM Studios parks a couple of times in the 90s when I worked at WDW. Doing crowd control for Michael while guests were still around was NOT a lot of fun. The CMs used to debate about who was going to have to be the one to be working with MJ as he operated a ride he wasn't trained for - as in, who was going to be the one to take the blame for whatever MJ did wrong.
    so back then you had to keep the kids away from him and these days you have to keep him away from the kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast