Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• I was deleted.

"Save Superstar Limo"

As much as a majority of us now refer to the late DCA attraction as Super Sad Limo or anything of the sort there are still fans of it. I recently joined the MySpace.com website and was searching for groups. I came across a whole bunch of different Disney groups for fans of movies, parks, and characters and ever for cast members. There is one group called "Save superstar limo ride". Kyle made this group for "or any one who is a fan of the Superstar Limo Ride at Disney's California Adventure. Or if you want it to open it back or ridden the ride. Also if youv'e never ridden it, but have always wanted to."

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?...upID=100114299

So the point I am getting at here, as this attraction becomes Monsters Inc., can we reflect? Was there any good that came from Superstar Limo? Did Disney learn anything? Anything... positive?

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I never rode it, so I am going to have to check this site out.......
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Disney fans for life!

We rode it too many times...Thanks to the kids. They liked it.

To us, it just didn't make any sense. Too busy inside, too much going on. The kids liked checking out the stars and trying to figure out who they were. Caricature type faces and all.

The most annoying thing was the over-facelifted Joan Rivers. Her annoying voice was just too much.

It really was an embarassment to the Disney Imagineers. We are very much Disney fans and we hate to admit it when something is no good, but this ranks right up there with the Light Magic show (which upon viewing it on opening night, we predicted that it wouldn't last). After riding the Limo's during the AP preview weekend, we also predicted that the Limo ride would fail. We're two for two.

Sorry, Disney, just telling it like it is...

• Just this guy......

I"m glad that you liked the ride.... it did nothing for me. I thought it was a real zero. I will not miss it.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries
    Yeah I thought immediately of the GREAT MOVIE RIDE at Disney World and how much more enjoyable it was... Too bad they tried to be so funny. And too bad the "stars" they picked were so tacky. I remember Joan Rivers Cher and Drew Carey. I remember the talent were committed to annoying the hell out of the guest. Kids would think that was kinda cute.

It was like that show where Martin Short (I think) does fake interviews of people -- terribly annoying very minimally entertaining.

• Minion

One trip with some friends of ours we rode it a few times and had a blast just laughing at how BAD it was. It ended up being a big joke throughout the whole trip and we even all got those plastic badges that said "VIP Superstar Limo" or something like that. It was fun, but only because the ride was soooo bad.

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    I saw a video ride on it and I was insulted. It was not up to what has been shown as Disney standard. It was a quickly put-up dark ride that to it's credit attempted to be with the theme of HBL as well as the "California Adventure." But it just seemed like an insult to the Disney name and it's out of state guests as well.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

• Banned User

Speaking of getting rid of rides could you guys do me a huge favor? There are reports that at Knotts they are removing the Dinosaur ride completely!!!! Please if you guys could get your complaint out to knotts in any way or form PLEASE SAVE THIS CLASSIC ATTRACTION Kingdom of the Dinosaurs.

Everyone please call this number and complain, they listened to me and were very concerned as well: (714) 220-5200
    Or email this to complain: [email protected]

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by DznyVan
    Sorry, Disney, just telling it like it is...
    I'm pretty sure they like it when people tell it how it is, they don't want ANY junk in their parks. :devil:

I also have only seen Superstar in video form

I'll probably keep my two videos of it just because it looks interesting

I'm interested in seeing it similar to why I was interested in seeing Pooh

sometimes you just HAVE to see the trainwreck

then again Limo looks laughably bad

as opposed to Pooh which made me feel fruity after seeing it

Pooh was soo yawnable

• Vehicle rotating backward

I never saw this ride myself but read trip reports and saw a still portrait or two.

I thought it's facade was very cute, but the ride sounds like trash.

• Disney fans for life!

Disneyfreak-

For what it's worth. I just sent off two emails requesting them (Knott's) to keep the Dino's.

We'll keep our fingers crossed...

• Banned User

"Save Superstar Limo" Campaign?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!

• Banned User

Disneyfreak-

For what it's worth. I just sent off two emails requesting them (Knott's) to keep the Dino's.

Kingdom of the Dinosaurs was cool...I hate how Knotts is turning into just another roller coaster park.

• Banned User

Disneyfreak-

Thanks guys you are really doing me a huge favor, I have gone on that ride ever since I was little and it has always been the best ride at that park. All it needed was some TLC and it would of been great again.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast