• Hide and Seek with Anna

Disney Character to take pictures

I just like to know which hard to fine Disney character do you which to see more to do a picture and sign autographs. For me it will be the fallowing.

Jiminy Crickit
    Blue Fairy
    Prince Eric (Little Mermaid)
    Dopey and the other 6 Dawafs
    Maryweather
    Flora
    Funa (ms)

THere is more but these are the ones that I'm looking for more then others. Clarabelle Cow is also one but I know people are starting to see her at Toon Town in Disneyland.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Disney Character to take pictures

I hope I get to get an autograph from the mad hatter and that crazy brown rabbit friend of his. I bet they both be funny and hilarious when they try to sign your autograph book and take a picture. I could see someone raising their camera up for a photo op and they both turn around posing in the other direction as the kid looks at the camera. They both yell 'TEA'.

Oh and whenever a kid says it's his/her birthday, they go nuts!

Over at WDW I saw way too much of the Tweedle Twins. Of course Alice is hard to find as well in WDW, she's only up on the floats or at restaurants. I wonder how her meet and greet is over in Disneyland.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck
    I hope I get to get an autograph from the mad hatter and that crazy brown rabbit friend of his. I bet they both be funny and hilarious when they try to sign your autograph book and take a picture. I could see someone raising their camera up for a photo op and they both turn around posing in the other direction as the kid looks at the camera. They both yell 'TEA'.

Oh and whenever a kid says it's his/her birthday, they go nuts!

Over at WDW I saw way too much of the Tweedle Twins. Of course Alice is hard to find as well in WDW, she's only up on the floats or at restaurants. I wonder how her meet and greet is over in Disneyland.
    Alice is out almost every day. Every time I go to Disneyland on a Sat. I always see her walking with the Mad Hatter and comp. taking Pics and signing autograph. But of choice Alice isn't one of my favorite characters there. I haven't got a picture with her. The Mad Hatter,Tweedle Dee and Dum and the White Rabbit I have taken pictures and autographs with. The Queen of Hearts is the only other one from Alice group that comes out, No March Hare or others. When I got my Autograph from the Mad Hatter he sign it with a his hat and his name in the hat. It is cool looking. When I got my autograph from Dale he saw the art work that Mad Hatter did and came up with one of his own. Dale put all over my autograph book egg nuts on it. I have about 77 different autographs. Some of them are doubles like Cinderella will I have 3 different ones from her. But Mulan,Chip and Snow White I got 2 autographs of theres.

• Defying gravity

Jiminy Cricket and Blue Fairy would be nice to see more.

So would Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather (but as face characters, not w/ masks.)

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Cool Re: Disney Character to take pictures

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590
    So would Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather (but as face characters, not w/ masks.)
    As far as I know, you can only find the face character Three Fairies at Disneyland.

• HollywoodsNewestSensation

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's
    The Mad Hatter,Tweedle Dee and Dum and the White Rabbit I have taken pictures and autographs with. The Queen of Hearts is the only other one from Alice group that comes out, No March Hare or others.
    I don't think we've seen the March Hare or the Walrus around since the days of our Very Merry Christmas Parade. I saw some picture online of the Walrus taken at last year's Magic Kingdom Halloween event, but that's it as far as I know.