Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

We only have been stuck at the top of the scene where the Truck is about to go under the Boulder. That is weird when it goes completely Dark and the boulder is looking right at you.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Who's your DaddyB?

I got stuck right at the giant cobra, too. It was the old cobra, though. I too was extremely jealous of the people stuck on the bridge.

But I was snapping pictures like crazy up until the time they came and got us out of the car and started yelling at me to stop. I got a couple really good desktop images out of it, though... hmmm... shall I share?

• Merry 2014!

i have only been stuck in the cave with bugs. it was just completely dark and the car shook a little. please share pictures!

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    I have done one better....I rode it with the lights on during the 10th event. It was amazing to see everything a diffrent way.

J

P.S.--it took me this long to get to 100 posts.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

I had a great experience getting stuck on indy.

It was a couple of years ago now and the Girlfriend and I were last ones in line at midnight. I asked for a front row seat and got it! That is what probably got us stuck (or forgotten), or the engineering dept played a joke on us!

Well any way we get to the rat room and the jeep stalls. No really it stalled! Like this was part of the ride and then the jeep started turning over but not starting up! RRrrRRRrRRRrr.... Wouldnt start. I was laughing, GF was a little nervous. OK after ten minutes of RRRrrrRRrrr the GF really got nervous and I was having a great time (little kiss here and there) ok finally after twenty minutes of this jeep trying to start it gets started haha we move on down through the dart room and the jeep stalls again! Twenty more minutes of RRrrrrRrRR after a half an hour on this ride I am getting nervous. When i get nervous I tell jokes. They were kinda bad jokes to my sweety cause she didin't like the idea of us being forgotten on a ride at closing and I told her jokingly with all seriousness that I could muster (becuse it was a serious situation) we cannot get off the ride becuse it is too dangerous we really could get hurt! She lost it she was screamin nervous and I was gettin no more kisses! the whole time we are on Indy the music and the sounde affects keep going and a few parts we are stuck in is really dark!

The jeep finally started for a third time moved ten feet and stalled again. twenty more minutes of this RRrrrRrrrR was really kind of worrying me a bit but I did feel totally safe! as long as we sat there in the jeep with the seatbelts. I wasn't about to do anything else but hold my sweetie. Ok you all must know the ending to this story. We got out of the jeep!

But it doesnt end that simple. Finally we get passed the Indy holding the doors and arrived at the unload point. We get off the jeep and we try to get out of the building! Guess what! There were two engineers looking at us and smiling. They are standing side by side in front of the exit gate! We still can't get out! I am luaghing and smiling and my GF is totally shaking and laughing and crying at the same time. And the guys won't let us out. they do a Tweedle dee Tweedle dum thing moving side by side any direction we are trying to go. Really after an hour in the indy ride building I think we both just want to get out into fresh air. Well they did finally show pity on us and let us out!

Oh it was so cool and beautiful. Here it was one ten am on main street and we are the only people visible in the park. No one else was there! It was Magic! one of the greatest walks to the hotel we ever had. We practically had the whole park to ourselves. the music was playing and thats all you could hear! Oh boy the magic that happens to us at the park is wonderfull!

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by Raysir X
    I had a great experience getting stuck on indy.

It was a couple of years ago now and the Girlfriend and I were last ones in line at midnight. I asked for a front row seat and got it! That is what probably got us stuck (or forgotten), or the engineering dept played a joke on us!

Well any way we get to the rat room and the jeep stalls. No really it stalled! Like this was part of the ride and then the jeep started turning over but not starting up! RRrrRRRrRRRrr.... Wouldnt start. I was laughing, GF was a little nervous. OK after ten minutes of RRRrrrRRrrr the GF really got nervous and I was having a great time (little kiss here and there) ok finally after twenty minutes of this jeep trying to start it gets started haha we move on down through the dart room and the jeep stalls again! Twenty more minutes of RRrrrrRrRR after a half an hour on this ride I am getting nervous. When i get nervous I tell jokes. They were kinda bad jokes to my sweety cause she didin't like the idea of us being forgotten on a ride at closing and I told her jokingly with all seriousness that I could muster (becuse it was a serious situation) we cannot get off the ride becuse it is too dangerous we really could get hurt! She lost it she was screamin nervous and I was gettin no more kisses! the whole time we are on Indy the music and the sounde affects keep going and a few parts we are stuck in is really dark!

The jeep finally started for a third time moved ten feet and stalled again. twenty more minutes of this RRrrrRrrrR was really kind of worrying me a bit but I did feel totally safe! as long as we sat there in the jeep with the seatbelts. I wasn't about to do anything else but hold my sweetie. Ok you all must know the ending to this story. We got out of the jeep!

But it doesnt end that simple. Finally we get passed the Indy holding the doors and arrived at the unload point. We get off the jeep and we try to get out of the building! Guess what! There were two engineers looking at us and smiling. They are standing side by side in front of the exit gate! We still can't get out! I am luaghing and smiling and my GF is totally shaking and laughing and crying at the same time. And the guys won't let us out. they do a Tweedle dee Tweedle dum thing moving side by side any direction we are trying to go. Really after an hour in the indy ride building I think we both just want to get out into fresh air. Well they did finally show pity on us and let us out!

Oh it was so cool and beautiful. Here it was one ten am on main street and we are the only people visible in the park. No one else was there! It was Magic! one of the greatest walks to the hotel we ever had. We practically had the whole park to ourselves. the music was playing and thats all you could hear! Oh boy the magic that happens to us at the park is wonderfull!
    Wow, that truly is an amazing story! That would be so fun to be stuck on Indy for so long at closing.

Thanks. It was very fun for me a a little terrrifying for her, However walking out of the park completely alone calmed her down.

Ohhhhh PM me too!!!

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Thank you MiceMan!!!

Those pics are neato!

BUT, getting stuck in Indy would be my worst nightmare! It is SOOO loud in there, it scares the bejesus out of me. I would have been more than crying if the engineers pulled that garbage on me. I've been stuck on other things, and have worked on the Trains and walked from small world to Train Central at 1 am...and that's cool..but not being stuck on indy!

• Minion

We were stuck once, in the complete blackness at the begining. We sat there for several minutes with that guy that narrates from the movie telling us to sit tight.
    Then they got it going. Of course, I didn't get to see anything! it was scary.

We got stuck over by the cobra and we had to climb out of our car and walk the entire track (even below the boulder and down the hill) to get out. It was REALLY cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12