Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Face to Face with Walt

If you were wandering in the park by yourself. Just imagine that you had the park to yourself at night. and while sitting somewhere or just walking, all of a sudden you see Mr. Disney right in front of you. Now, you would know that he is a spirit cause obviously he has passed.

What would you do? Would you be scared? Excited? Confused?

I think I would actually be a little scared, but maybe also calm at the same time, considering that it is mr. disney and he's just taking a stroll around his "dream come true."

tell me what your reaction would be...

• Official Mice Chat person

Re: Face to Face with Walt

Very interesting thread... I like it. I don't know if I would disturb him, he might get annoyed. But.. Most likely I'd go up to him and ask a few questions. Like what he thinks of the park in it's current state, and what he would have done different.

• ROFLCOPTER!

So it's night time and no one else is around? I would probably freeze and stare. Later I would think I had been hallucinating.

LOL He probably does in the Haunted Mansion at night..... :P
    Nah I would bow before him screaming "I'm not worthy." Until he says something and go on from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trintara
    So it's night time and no one else is around? I would probably freeze and stare. Later I would think I had been hallucinating.
    It all depends how real he seems. If he is talking and walking with you than I'd say he is real. If he appears and re appears whenever you move to a different place than he is a Hallucination.

• ROFLCOPTER!

See, I doubt I'd even approach him, especially at night. I'm picturing a little bit of fog and some shafts of light barely breaking through to cast just enough light to show the outline of main street. I'm walking down there towards the castle, then there he is, walking out from the castle just like in that one picture. I'd probably freeze, stare, then very quickly beeline to Tomorrowland to shake the heebee jeebees.

• Super saucy pixie!

Actually I've had dreams of that happening. It's pretty comfortable and cool.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

I'd call the Ghostbusters, have him trapped and then hold him ransom for a Club 33 pass......

Actually, I would probably like to try and have a conversation with him, but I would probably be to stunned to do so.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Defying gravity

I'd go talk to him. Tell him to give Bob Iger, Jay Rasulo, etc. guidance. Then I would take him around the park and see how he "approves."

Because, "Walt is always right."

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

I'd ask him one simple question.

Did you come back to fix your dream or to embrace your continued dream?
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Minion

Blog Entries

i'd shriek and then stare at him like i would in the case of Mr. Depp, lol

if he approced me, i'm sure the staring would stop and i'd just have a chat with him about what ever he wants to talk about cause a this time i'm sure all i'd think was "i'm standing/sitting next to the ghost of walt disney............i've gone crazy..........i like it"

• Coming soon...

Quote Originally Posted by gOLDEN bLUE
    all of a sudden you see Mr. Disney right in front of you.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    A ghost!!!!!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

(Then I'd wet myself).

Actually, I'd firghtened enough being alone in the park AT NIGHT anyway, let alone having a grizzly Walt zombie corpse trying to scare the living ____ out of me!

• now on the mainland

We'd cry together because of what Pressler, Harris and Eisner did to the park. And then we'd cry over the state of the 21st Century....but that's another issue.

• Oh... it's a bobby pin.

Smile Re: Face to Face with Walt

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchio
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    A ghost!!!!!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
    RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN!

(Then I'd wet myself).

Actually, I'd firghtened enough being alone in the park AT NIGHT anyway, let alone having a grizzly Walt zombie corpse trying to scare the living ____ out of me!

I hear you. Never been able to do the whole ghost thing... I'd have nightmares. EEk! PLus, I'm kinda afraid of the dark... so being alone in a huge park, with no lights (?) and a dead guy ... Even if it were my dad (probably) I couldn't handle it.

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

• "Always On The Move..."

Getting the chance to be in the Park after closing (2:30 or so a.m.) with my Sister and a close friend who is a supervisor. We were in the hub, walking towards mainstreet (place was deserted) when we did see a gentlman in 1960's clothes just standing about where Carnation Corner is (in the middle of the street just looking at the castle.) We all stopped and realized who we were looking at. All of us looked at each other and said, basically, "is that who I think it is?"

We watched "him" slowly walk up towards the castle, around the other side of the hub.. and "fade" (no other word to describe it) into the area on the drawbridge.

Chills, yes, but also the most incredible feeling (can't even begin to describe it) of just a ...presence....and the most "At peace" I have ever been....

Our friend had seen this before...numerous times...(we had heard stories for years, but while I firmly believe in spirits, didn't really think anything of it..you know..the old "swamp gas" theory."

However, when she first hired on many MANY years ago, she was working in the Tiki Room on her first night by herself..and this gentleman came up to her and told her, "Thank you for wanting to be part of the Disney family here. I always can tell when people love this place as much as I do." She thanked him, kept thinking that he looked familare, then about broke her neck getting OUT of the TR when she watched him "walk" through the closed locked exit doors.

So, no..before anybody makes comments NO DRINKING, NO MIND ALTERING ANYTHING (don't belive in it), NO MENTAL WHAT_EVERS...just passing along a very VERY cherished memory that I will always hold close to my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by migo View Post
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast