Indy Reference Pics needed

Hey guys...I'm workin on a set for one of my movies and i was wondering if anyone has or could get me some pics of the queue line for Indy. just the stone blocks and stuff like that. heres some pics of what i have going right now and what hopefully the finished product will look like...actually it would really help me if anyone has a picture of the skeletons that shoot the "darts" at you (i could paint one instead of making 2 more sets of styrofoam blocks which would cost me $200) anywho, thanks and if anyone has suggestions, id be glad to hear them.
    thats a color test of what the finished product should look like (yes furby resembles mara...)

and here's the basic block idea i have

awesome man, thanks a ton. i actually tried to just film inside the temple itself, rather than just build one, but that proved to be very difficult with 3 actors who just wanted to ride, and lots of people walking thru. you think if i was very nice to a cast member theyd let me in there before opening/after closing?

• Banned User

Sure anytime, be sure to play my game it is quite entertaining to a Disney enthusiest.
    If you answer questions correctly there will be more pics for you to see.

i just finished, nice visit back to my favorite ride, thanks again

• CM for 4 years!

HOLY **** MAN!! You went to the same high school as me!! Fanelli just recently called my house to see how I was doing, it was weird... hahaha... who are you?!?! Wow, this is crazy.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    HOLY **** MAN!! You went to the same high school as me!! Fanelli just recently called my house to see how I was doing, it was weird... hahaha... who are you?!?! Wow, this is crazy.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!!
    LOL@@@@@!!!! What is your name so I can tell her? I am actually typing this in her class right now. We have all new G5 computers.
    Fanelli is the best teacher on earth.
    I still cannot believe you went to Trabuco Hills High School also.
    She actually has a Advanced Computer Graphics class now and we are using flash. Very fun class and I have taken all 3 of her classes: Website Development, Computer Graphics, and Advanced Computer Graphics. My name is Sean or Salar as Fanelli would know me as.

By the way, how did you know I was in that class?
    Here is some of my collection of work from that class:
    http://www.svusd.k12.ca.us/students/...004/kohnechis/
    http://www.svusd.k12.ca.us/students/...pf/photo.html# Some of my Disneyland work.

If you would like to hear what Mrs. Fanelli has to say then read here:

HEY! IT'S FANELLI! Who is this - Salar is in my advanced graphics class! we are both crazy to find out who the other disney addict is!!! let him know so he can tell me! Mrs. "Fun"elli
    Last edited by Disneyfreak; 04-18-2005 at 11:19 AM.

• 28:06:42:12

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Sure anytime, be sure to play my game it is quite entertaining to a Disney enthusiest.
    If you answer questions correctly there will be more pics for you to see.
    your game's pretty cool, but the Mara font kind of has to go (in the answers). I know you post the Marabic card so you can read the translation, but most people wouldn't want to sit there and try and puzzle out the Marabic just to give the answers...slows you down a LOT.

Also, you have a lot of spelling/grammar mistakes. Not trying to rain on your parade - I really like your game - but I'm reeeeeeeally picky about spelling and grammar. It's a pet peeve of mine to see bad spelling/grammar on anything that could be widely read/seen by the general public.