Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Bad Guest at First Aid

Wow! That lady needed a "runover" by my stroller. At the very least, a good shot from my squirtgun. I have no sympathy for this lady or anyone that thinks that her behavior was acceptable.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Defying gravity

Yeah, most guests have pretty low IQs. Glad to see the CMs were good to you!

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    If I were there I would have stepped in. I know the CM's are powerless to respond back to her verbal attack but we, as a fellow guest, are not. Next time you see such a scene.....help out the CM by saying something to that guest.
    With a stomach flu, I'd imagine any intervention would have sounded like, "Hey! Wa-bleaaccccchhhhh!!!!"

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJohn
    With a stomach flu, I'd imagine any intervention would have sounded like, "Hey! Wa-bleaaccccchhhhh!!!!"
    No, no, no....

Throw up ON her!

Talk about a conditioned response! If every time someone threw a tantrum they were BARFED on, we would have a MUCH more pleasant world in which to live.

Pleasant, of course, being an objective term...

The nurses in there are the nicest people I think I've ever met. They are very helpfull and alot of times funny. I usually get a headache while I'm there and always stop by for some Asprin. I love signing my name in that book. It's kinda like... "Oh, they care who I am, and I'm leaving a piece of me here, SWEET!"

Everyone working that day should deserve a gold star. I hope you were feeling better when you left.

They are registered nurses you know.

• Minion FOREVER!

Yep, The First Aid Nurses are really great! (Is there anyway that we
    can relay this to them? Maybe have a "thanks for a nice job and disregard
    those idiots" thread and have someone print it out and present it to them?)

Think that would make their day.

Actually my mother is a nurse at Disneyland and I would be more than happy to print this off and show it to her...so c'mon everybody show some more love and I will give it to her this weekend!
    Heather

• Banned User

I would of talked back to that guest saying "I don't want this kind of language inside of my house!"

Quote Originally Posted by ExJungleSkipper95
    If I were there I would have stepped in. I know the CM's are powerless to respond back to her verbal attack but we, as a fellow guest, are not. Next time you see such a scene.....help out the CM by saying something to that guest.

Believe me, I would have stepped in. The fact was that I was in so much pain, I was curled up into a ball the entire time I was lying on the cot, and when I got up, I got dizzy. I had a major headache to boot. So, unfortunately, she was saved from a major tongue lashing from me (someone who's known to reduce people to utter silence and shame).

I'm planning to write a letter to guest relations to commend those CMs for their patience and their attitudes. So, hopefully, they'll get recognized for that.

Oh, and I feel all better now, so I'll be sending out the letter pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by migo
    writerevie-

Did you lose your lunch in there? I would have asked for a refund.
    LOL, no I didn't lose my lunch. I didn't eat anything all day, so I had nothing to lose. All I had were killer cramps. Fist clenching, knuckle whitening cramps. NEVER eat raw oysters at Todai's (for those of you who don't know, it's a Asian fusion type of buffet).

Do I get a partial refund if I only went on three rides?

• Mexihick, y'all

Quote Originally Posted by writerevie
    LOL, no I didn't lose my lunch. I didn't eat anything all day, so I had nothing to lose. All I had were killer cramps. Fist clenching, knuckle whitening cramps. NEVER eat raw oysters at Todai's (for those of you who don't know, it's a Asian fusion type of buffet).

Do I get a partial refund if I only went on three rides?

OMG! My dad always always always said never eat there. Said he always got the rheas after eating there.

Sorry to hear about your stomach illness, I truly am. I can't imagine a worse way to "enjoy" Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather
    Actually my mother is a nurse at Disneyland and I would be more than happy to print this off and show it to her...so c'mon everybody show some more love and I will give it to her this weekend!
    Heather, please let your mom know that the staff there on Father's Day was great! They were polite, and when I checked out, they asked me if I was okay. They even answered my question about Pepto Bismol with humor. Made me feel a lot better that they didn't act like I was a burden to them.

And if they remember an Asian girl that was passed out for two hours who had trouble swallowing an entire Pepto Bismol pill whole, that was me! And please thank them again for me!

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by writerevie
    Believe me, I would have stepped in. The fact was that I was in so much pain, I was curled up into a ball the entire time I was lying on the cot, and when I got up, I got dizzy. I had a major headache to boot. So, unfortunately, she was saved from a major tongue lashing from me (someone who's known to reduce people to utter silence and shame).

I'm planning to write a letter to guest relations to commend those CMs for their patience and their attitudes. So, hopefully, they'll get recognized for that.

Oh, and I feel all better now, so I'll be sending out the letter pretty soon.

Amazing. So, everyones solution to a rude customer is to turn into a rude customer yourselves and add more bad feelings and stress to an already escalating situation. Seems to me that solution simply leads to a CM having to deal with double the trouble they had to start with. Seems like it would ruin their day, your day and the CMs day, not to mantion any kids that get caught in the crossfire of your episode of The Jerry Springer Show Live From Disneyland. Seems like a pretty poor idea to me.

But you kids go right ahead and do what you think is right. Clearly I don't know KAK. And yet I never have these problems at the parks, never, never, never. Can't imagine why.

Oh well next time I hear someone cussing at their kid in the park I'll remember " Well, everyone in that thread at MC says I should yell and cuss at the offending party, and of course do not forget to do it in front of children too."

I'm sure I'll pass on that advice if I should find myself in such a situtation, I'll do what I always do, try and lend a helping hand.

I mean HONESTLY how hard would it have for the CMs to refer her to GUEST SERVICES RIGHT NEXT DOOR at City Hall to help find her party? You know the palce with the "Lost Parents" sign? And if she blew a fuse there at least they're supposed to have the knowledge and experience to deal with her.

Out of this thread.

Pax Y'all
    Uz
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

I live 2 miles away from Disneyland if Walt would've built it at Riverside and Buena Vista.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzmati

Sorry but these days almost NOBODY (INCLUDING Most CMs) at TDR offers the slightest bit of courtesy to those around them. From the "ticket takers" at the gates who don't even bother to acknowledge you let alone wish you a good day to the stroller people who run you down trying to get to where ever with their 8 year old in a stroller. The politest people I run across at TDR are older folks, foriegn visitors and gay couples. The majority of the rest of us are wolves, jackals or hyenas as far as cutting in line, being pushy, ruining an attraction with rude innapropriate behavior, flash photgraphy or stupidity that get's a ride stopped.
    Hey Uzmati,

TDR commonly refers to "Tokyo Disneyland Resort." I'm guessing that you used the acronym TDR in reference to the Disneyland Resort ("The Disneyland Resort"??). Disneyland Resort is commonly known as DLR.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...light=acronyms

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123