Disney Character Professional Photos

Hello everyone, my girlfriend and I are going to Disneyland for the first time in July (can't wait) and we would like to get a professional pic of us with one of the characters. Now I know they have cast members at certain character locations to take your pic and you could buy it later on in the day on Main St. My question to you is where are these locations and what characters are included? Also are there any spots in California Adventure where they do this? We already have a professional pic of us with Mickey from Disneyland Paris, so we kind of want to get another character. If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

• Defying gravity

Re: Disney Character Professional Photos

First, of all...Welcome to Mice Chat!!!

Wow, this is a very broad thread. Characters are ALL OVER BOTH PARKS. When go get to DL, the daily guidemap will tell you where the characters will be and at what times. You can always count on some characters being in certain places - Mickey and Minnie are always in their houses and Pooh and his friends are always in Critter Country. There are usually random characters on Main Street. In DCA, characters are usually in Sunshine Plaza or in A Bug's Land.

I hope this helps and have fun at your first trip to Disneyland.

So you are wanting to know wich characters have proffesional pictures. From our last I would say it is the characters with a designated location. Mickey and Minnie in their houses Pooh and friends in critter country Ariel near Tomorland all have proffesional photographers. The traveling characters like the princess near the castle and Mary Poppins and the other character near the entrance do not have proffesionals. Hope you get a good picture.
    "You can't judge a book by its cover."
    "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Thanks for your responses. We might get a professional pic with Pooh Bear in Critter Country.