• Defying gravity

Talking Thank You To All Mice Chatters!!!

I would just like to thank all Mice Chatters (especially the DL forum ones) for helping me keep up to date w/ ALL things at DLR. Since I don't visit 3, 4, 5, times a week like many of you do, I really appreciate the many photo updates that are posted and other tidbits of information. It's nice to know that I can always keep up with the latest things happening at DL even though I'm so far away.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Smile Re: Thank You To All Mice Chatters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess4590
    I would just like to thank all Mice Chatters (especially the DL forum ones) for helping me keep up to date w/ ALL things at DLR. Since I don't visit 3, 4, 5, times a week like many of you do, I really appreciate the many photo updates that are posted and other tidbits of information. It's nice to know that I can always keep up with the latest things happening at DL even though I'm so far away.
    Wow, that was very nice to say.

I do too appreciate the updates that I get from the many micechatters. So many people give up their time to give us information.
    Since I am there about every three months, it's nice to know what's going on when I'm not there.

If I knew how to do reputations, I give you one.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .

Re: Thank You To All Mice Chatters!!!

Yes, my exact thoughts. (kicks self for not thinking of this) The regulars here that bring us the photo updates and information are just the best. Micechatters are truly a special breed and go the extra mile to share. Hopefully I'll get to personally thank at least some in August when I get to finally go to a meet.

Hats off to all the great ones (you know who you are)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

• Defying gravity

Wow! I think Mice Chat truly is the most up-to-date (and most reliable) source for Disney news on the internet. When the CMs got to ride Pirates, this is how I found out. Thanks especially to all the CMs who constantly post.

• Bruce Timm is a genuis.

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71
    If I knew how to do reputations, I give you one.
    Psst! Just click on the scale icon below her avatar! Then select the option that the post adds to the community, leave a comment, and press the "add to Reputation" button. Simple as that!
    Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!