Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• A New Kind Of Villain

Live From The Potc 2 Premiere!

Hey everyone, here I am sitting with a ton of really cool MC'ers and since I got this thing up and running (momentarily anyway), I thought I'd show you guys how we're doing out here in the sun, next to the red carpet where Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley and plenty others will be walking right in front of us in just a matter of hours. I will have plenty more with video tonight, but for now... ENJOY! ^_^

Judimouse and pixie chick hanging out in the sun

Myself and CrystalCastle next to the red carpet

Me typing this update right now!

This has been so packed. We're fighting for space, but having a blast!

Judimouse says "Where's everybody else? And if you're coming, please bring wine!"

I've been out here since park opening and outside of the park waiting since 5 am, but it's so worth it! The park is empty too! Noones riding anything, but the red carpet has been packed ever since the doors opened.

I will say goodbye for now with plenty of excitement and hope you'll be excited for what's to come!!!
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• A New Kind Of Villain

Re: Live From The Potc 2 Premiere!

Dear Darkbeer, I know you're reading this. Please bring wine and tell the main gate CM's it's apple juice!
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Neep meep beep

Woo hoo! Great job Sadako! Keep up the updates... you are our eye on the premiere...

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

YAY!! So, gals, should I try to make it down there?! If I leave from Valencia now, do you I think have a chance of finding you guys??

is it even worth trying to go? its now 219 and by the time i get there it would be 4 o clock, so is there absoulutley no room? like standing room either? should i just stay at home?

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by MissChristine
    YAY!! So, gals, should I try to make it down there?! If I leave from Valencia now, do you I think have a chance of finding you guys??
    We can take 1 more, but no more than that. We've got some space, but it's AMAZINGLY crowded around us. We're waiting for the walkway to close and we might get more space... who knows... we're hoping.

YAY!!!

Pixie chick just won 2 CD's of the POTC 2 soundtrack answering trivia and gave one to me for being here since 5 AM.

I'm a very happy and hyper girl right now and it only has half to do with the fact that I've 5 16 oz. cans of Diet RockStar
    Julie Rei

im still lost my friends and i want to come but is it to crowded the entire main street and hub?
    is it a worthless cause?

• Neep meep beep

Golfingirl25: I think I get, from this post and others, that it definitely is crowded there, but it shouldn't be too crowded for you not to find a spot somewhere. At least you can enjoy the other side of the park until 8pm, and DCA until 11pm, so get your camera, get in your car, and go!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Yikes. Sounds like it'll be too hard to find you guys. I mean, it would be fantabulous if the walkway did open up, but I don't want to steal any MC'ers spot who's already on their way.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by golfingirl25
    im still lost my friends and i want to come but is it to crowded the entire main street and hub?
    is it a worthless cause?
    Main street is a wall. The hub is only crowded around the red carpet and the hub itself is going to close when the west side closes along with the walkway and then we might have more standing room right next to the Red Carpet... But we're here, and to some of us, that's all that matters. ^_^
    Julie Rei

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Alrighties...well...I'm leaving Valencia right now ayway. If I decide to brave the crowds, I'll TM Pixie Chick...and tell Judimouse that I'll try to grab some two-buck Chuck.

• Still wants to be a cat!

Keep us posted.........it's almost like being there! For me and hubby having dinner at the Napa Rose tonight, so might run into some of you later on.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    Hey everyone, here I am sitting with a ton of really cool MC'ers and since I got this thing up and running (momentarily anyway), I thought I'd show you guys how we're doing out here in the sun, next to the red carpet where Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley and plenty others will be walking right in front of us in just a matter of hours. I will have plenty more with video tonight, but for now... ENJOY! ^_^

Judimouse and pixie chick hanging out in the sun

I will say goodbye for now with plenty of excitement and hope you'll be excited for what's to come!!!
    Hahahaha! Say "Hi!" to judimouse for me!!!!!

oh, and could someone please grab and extra "pirates" button
    for me????? please!!!!!!

Have FUN!!!!! wish I could be there!!!!

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    Keep us posted.........it's almost like being there! For me and hubby having dinner at the Napa Rose tonight, so might run into some of you later on.
    Well, I need to get off the laptop shortly because they're gonna make us stand for the remainder soon; but once I have a camcorder and plenty of space on my camera; so you'll definitely get pics and maybe video later (If I can work the DV cable on my camcorder)
    Julie Rei

• Former Epcot CM

Quote Originally Posted by Sadako
    Well, I need to get off the laptop shortly because they're gonna make us stand for the remainder soon; but once I have a camcorder and plenty of space on my camera; so you'll definitely get pics and maybe video later (If I can work the DV cable on my camcorder)
    Hey!
    I'm talking to someone who is at Disneyland right now!
    Awesome!

How is the atmosphere?
    Tell all the MiceChatters with you that I say hi
    BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
    October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
    April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
    October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
    October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort