Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: free??

Wink free??

so my roommate was wondering if there were any ways to go to disneyland for you know.....free??

you may laugh but we are starving students and we want to go for my birthday in august, which at the moment doesnt seem like a possiblity. unless we marry rich or win the lottery (which also isnt a possibility because utah does not have a lottery) ohh the fates are against me!!

• Monorail Racer

Re: free??

I think there's some sort of Annual Pass discount on regular park hoppers (I can't remember for sure). If it's true, an APer might be convinced to help you purchase a discounted ticket. Not a great help, but it's getting you closer to your goal of free. Perhaps you can encourage friends and family to give you Disneyland Gift Cards in advance of your birthday? They're available on the Disneyland web site and if you get a few of them, it should be enough to get you a park-hopper.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Your could always get a job in the park--I hear they're hiring. Oops--I guess that would be a killer commute from Utah--sorry.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by CutebutClueless
    so my roommate was wondering if there were any ways to go to disneyland for you know.....free??

you may laugh but we are starving students and we want to go for my birthday in august, which at the moment doesnt seem like a possiblity. unless we marry rich or win the lottery (which also isnt a possibility because utah does not have a lottery) ohh the fates are against me!!

so can I be funny for a moment without really being mean.
    Free admission?: Yup, your name says it all

OK,

back to being serious.
    Yeah, unless you know someone who works there, there is no free admission into the park (or if you win a trip).
    Last summer during the 50th (I know it's going on still, but I don't consider it the 50th anymore...after all, it's 51 now)
    they didn't even let CM's get their families or friends in for free.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• That Guy

What about just getting a summer job, save up some dough and make it happen? Not as fun as a free ride, but at least it's a sure thing.

Also, if you have an AP, how do you find out how to get discounted tickets for non-AP pals?

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Fischer
    What about just getting a summer job, save up some dough and make it happen? Not as fun as a free ride, but at least it's a sure thing.

Also, if you have an AP, how do you find out how to get discounted tickets for non-AP pals?

Your AP news that you get every so many months will tell you.
    Also, if you log onto the AP site
    www.disneyland.com/AP
    they will inform you of these special dates
    The June one ended I think a couple of weeks ago.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Rock Star Minion

1. Drive.
    2. About halfway stop in Vegas. Gamble and win big money.
    3. Ask someone to ask you, "What will you do with all that money?"
    4. You answer the obvious.
    5. Then actually do that thing that you state you're going to do.

Actual results may vary. Not everyone should gamble., If you feel you might have a problem, please call 1-800-put-it-all-on-red.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

^^^

*choke*

Love it!!!

• Hooterville, USA

If you figure it out, let us know too! We had to pay to get in.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Question Re: free??

you may laugh but...
    I want to go to WDW to! Not gonna happen for free... Unless you can explain to me how Disney can keep the resort open and allow everyone not spend a dime on anything.

So yes, I guess to go back to your post... I am laughing, sorry.

PS- I'm not rich and I'm not making fun of anyone who has no money... I am however curious as to why some people think the way they do.
    -Wes

• Sock Puppet

Well, I hate to tell you, but it takes a lot more than just a free park admission to take a trip there if you're not in the area. Have you considered hotel/motel, food, and airline expenses? I used to live in Northern California, and when my best friend and I went together, we'd spend at least a $1,000 each. And this was staying at an off-sight hotel. I would suggest doing what we did and save up the money you'd need, then think about making a trip there.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Years ago on TV there was a story about this man who found ways to sneek into different events. He said that he had sneeked into the super bowl, NBA finals, rock concerts, and yes even disneyland. so the up side is can and has been done. He did say he studied the layout , security, exits, and everything there is about the place. Now the down side sometimed he said it took him weeks to figure out it could be done.

If you are both studentds, it would be much faster to get a job and earn some money to buy tickets. next problem is what are you going to if you get in for free, how do you plan to eat and where are you going to stay. Hotels cost money, food cost money. I would recomend you stay in school so you can get a good job then pay for things your self.

Remember cute only can get you so far in life.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• A Pirate's life for me!

There are ways, (I've used some myself...pre AP days...) but few here would be willing to "let the cat out of the bag" for fear of DL closing another loophole.

As mentioned, save up some bucks, buy discounted tix (if available) and enjoy!

Good luck!

• And, THEN she said...

one word...J.O.B.

• Banned User

Yeah, you need to know someone at the park or you need to work there.

My dad has this friend who works for the Disney Channel and he gets us in for free.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast