Thread: Contact

• Street Rat

Smile Contact

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew I way I could get the contact information of someone who works for the Disney Company for an interview. There was a story in my local newspaper about a woman who has become a Disney ambassador and about how she has always loved Disney. I would like to interview her for my High School newspaper as part of my "Careers" column. If I called or contacted Disney would they be able to send my request to her... or am I out of luck! I would greatly appreciate any help Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!

-- Danny

p.s. if this is the wrong forum for this thread I am sorry!!!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Street Rat

Re: Contact

Thank you!!! So should I just ask for the contact information for the person or just ask if they can forward my message ? I just dont want them to think I am stalking or anything Thanks for your help

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by DLDan
    Thank you!!! So should I just ask for the contact information for the person or just ask if they can forward my message ? I just dont want them to think I am stalking or anything Thanks for your help
    I would explain what you're working on and ask if they can help. Don't ask for the person's contact information, good call on the stalking thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• insufferable know-it-all

To become a Disneyland ambassador, you have to have been with the company for quite a while. It's a very competitive position, and they have informational sessions for current CMs to attend to learn more about it.

edit: Oh jeez, I should read the WHOLE post before responding!

Contact media relations. The Disneyland Ambassadors are usually available to represent Disneyland to the media and public. Don't know if they'll allow you to interview them though.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Street Rat

Smile Re: Contact

Thank you all Very much! I emailed them so I will cross my fingers I get a response soon.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Disney Operator:

1-714-781-4000
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Street Rat

Thanks DLFreak!