Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Neep meep beep

I saw something last night in the Haunted Mansion that scared me...

... and it was a wad of gum, that someone had spit, or thrown, out, onto the first portrait in the attic. Along with park programs and maps along the doombuggy route, (which, admittedly, can fall out), this really made me sick to my stomach.

I don't know if the portraits are surfaced with glass or not, but I hope this can be easily cleaned. Shame on whoever decided this was "fun", or "funny", or "a good way to impress my imbecile friends".

Re: I saw something last night in the Haunted Mansion that scared me...

omgosh! .........this is why i can't stand gum! eeek people! just wrap it up in the foil and dispose of it properly!.........eeeeeeeeeeek!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    ... and it was a wad of gum, that someone had spit, or thrown, out, onto the first portrait in the attic. Along with park programs and maps along the doombuggy route, (which, admittedly, can fall out), this really made me sick to my stomach.

I don't know if the portraits are surfaced with glass or not, but I hope this can be easily cleaned. Shame on whoever decided this was "fun", or "funny", or "a good way to impress my imbecile friends".
    Apparently no one does a walk thru any more to look for these kind of things. This morning about 8:30 I went on the Mansion and there were spitballs stuck on some of the doors in the first hallway and on a couple portraits in the attic.
    Mike

• Theme Park Advocate

Ahh! That is just terrible. It just makes me want to go back to TDL where park guests have a sence of respect for the park. soo sad
    themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
    Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by mcow1
    ...This morning about 8:30 I went on the Mansion and there were spitballs stuck on some of the doors in the first hallway and on a couple portraits in the attic.
    Then maybe you and I saw the same thing, and maybe it was spitballs (if that's what you saw) instead of gum. I thought I saw two, although I couldn't be sure about the second one (looked like part of a wad of gum, but smeared a little).

Disney should have cleaned it up overnight, but even more importantly, people shouldn't do that in the first place. What do people think they're accomplishing here?

• Back After Missing MC

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    Disney should have cleaned it up overnight, but even more importantly, people shouldn't do that in the first place. What do people think they're accomplishing here?
    I agree 100% with you Frogberto. What kind of thrill is it to do something disgusting that ruins the fun for everyone else? Some people need to act like they have a mama...

If your at someones house or mansion,you dont throw spitwads or gum at their portaits, thats just rude!

Some people are pigs. And they should clean it up quickly before the next pig sees it and gets ideas.

• DisneylandDan

Im really tired of this kinda thing. I always see gum under the bridges in pirates and then the other day I was holding onto the railing in space mountin que. Guess what I put my hand into??? A nice juicy piece of someones gum, gosh that made me mad. Well if that wasnt the straw that broke the camels back this is.....During the soft opening of Pirates last weekend Im waiting in line with my friend and this family is chewing sunflower seeds. One lady had the bag and she continued to chew them and spit them out as we entered the doors. We ended up being next to them in line right before the loading dock inside and shes just spitting the shells on to the ground. I asked her if she was going to pick them up and she got mad. Then I said"how would you like someone to come to your house and spit them on the ground" She just blew me off but I was mad. It made my friend uncomfortable that I said this but I feel bad that people do this. The custodian CM is going to have a heck of a time picking this up, plus were inside a building. Sorry I just had to vent!

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

• I'm your huckleberry.

They should institute an adopt-a-ride program like the California Adopt-a-Highway system. We could get free advertising for MiceChat, and clean up attractions at the same time!!!!

Seriously, I don't understand why people are such pigs. Its appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofster
    We ended up being next to them in line right before the loading dock inside and shes just spitting the shells on to the ground. I asked her if she was going to pick them up and she got mad.
    Good for you!!!! I wish more people would speak up and point out other's disgusting behavior! Maybe they'd get the picture eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole
    They should institute an adopt-a-ride program like the California Adopt-a-Highway system. We could get free advertising for MiceChat, and clean up attractions at the same time!!!!

Seriously, I don't understand why people are such pigs. Its appalling.
    thats a great idea! i would like to clean up attractions, dont know why but yeah!

• DisneylandDan

The lady didnt even care that I confronted her. She was a disgusting human being I gota say that.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

I NEVER touch the queue rails. I've read and seen too much! Ewww.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

There's been a wad of gum or spitball stuck on one of the walls in the elevator in HM by a portrait for a very long time, at least a month now...I was very sad when I saw it up there still on my last trip. Yuck

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast