Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Cool Which Disneyland/DCA ride/attraction line experience is the best? The worst?

Which lines are air conditioned? Which ones are outside in the heat? Which ones have interested things to look at? Which line experience was worth your time? Post away if you have a waitin in line story.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• What have I done?

Re: Which Disneyland/DCA ride/attraction line experience is the best? The worst?

Once inside the show Builing in DCA Soarin' i shte coolest and best!
    Disneyland would have to be Indiana Jones... wonderfully themed!

"This guy!"

• Wonderful World

Re: Which Disneyland/DCA ride/attraction line experience is the best? The worst?

The worst I would have to say is maybe the matterhorn casue its outside and theres really nothing to look at but once you get into the loading area I like the yodeling musicThe best has got to be Indiana Jones without a doubt
    I'm back MiceChat

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by painted windows
    The worst I would have to say is maybe the matterhorn casue its outside and theres really nothing to look at but once you get into the loading area I like the yodeling musicThe best has got to be Indiana Jones without a doubt

Matterhorn's bad but Space Mountain StandBy SUCKS. And it's usually upwards of 90 minute wait. Who knew fast passes would "sell out"
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

I like both Indiana Jones and Roger Rabbit. At DCA, I guess the Tower of Terror is pretty neat once you get inside the hotel and over at Soarin' when you're finally inside the building it's cool to see all the aviator's pictures.

• Princess of my own world

IASW is the worst at Disneyland. The best would have to be the Jungle Cruise. I enjoy looking at the things on the walls and stuff.

In DCA I love the Soarin' like someone else said, but also the Muppet Vision is cool since you can sit down and watch the tv while you wait. The worst for me has been Screamin' just because it's outside and there's really nothing to look at.
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Once you get out of the switchbacks, Monster's Inc. is kind of fun. Although I don't know if I'd call it "air conditioned." The last couple of times I was on it the queue was a tad warm.

And I love the Haunted Mansion's queue. While it's true you're outside in the sun, I really love to look at the house and the pet cemetery out front. It really helps set the mood.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Uzmati

Matterhorn's bad but Space Mountain StandBy SUCKS. And it's usually upwards of 90 minute wait. Who knew fast passes would "sell out"
    With a deal like fast pass, Disney can't give out a limitless supply because everyone would get them, then you would just have the regular stand by line. Disney should have more signs and disclaimers about fast passes and the such.
    Last edited by THE BOB; 06-30-2006 at 06:13 PM.

• Over Agrabah

DCA: Soarin, ITTBAB, Muppets, ToT

DL: Indy, HM

• Zero Blockout Dates

Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB
    With a deal like fast pass, Disney can't give out a limitless supply because everyone would get them, then you would just have the regular stand by line. Disney should have more signs and disclaimers about fast passes and the such.
    I understand, it wasn't a complaint really, just giving my opinion of what's got to be the worst line in the park. I just never would have thought that fast passes would go so quickly. Two Sundays ago we were going to get SM fast passes around 11 AM but they were for after 9 PM so we opted not to get them so we could get FPs for other attractions. Besides SM is still worth a 90 minute StandBy any day... but it does get hot up on that deck.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

• Monorail Racer

Best is definitely Indy. I like Jungle Cruise, too. Though I don't really like to wait for a long time for Jungle. Worst? Astro Orbiter perhaps? Not only does the line move slowly with the cycling and slow loading, but you get to suffer through watching it all happen in front of you, waiting and waiting, and waiting.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

• Banned User

DL:

Best - Indy
    Worst - innoventions

DCA:

Best: Soarin' over california
    Worst: california screamin'

• disneyland59

I'm old enough to have been on Adventures Thru Inner Space and I remember hopping on the car like Haunted but I don't remember what the line was like. Does anyone? When the submarine was running I don't think it was too bad watching in go round while in line. I would have to say I am most impressed with the Tower of Terror props as you wait to ride.

• Defying gravity

In Disneyland, Indiana Jones is the best.

In DCA, Monsters, Inc. is the best.

• Santa Barbara, CA

My favorite DCA line is the one at the exit gate pointed toward Disneyland.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast