• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking Anyone have photos or stories to share of Hidden Mickey's in Disneyland/DCA?

Just curious, was hoping to find some while in the park but didn't want to waste too much time looking for something that may or may not be there. So maybe MiceChatters could help.

Anyone have stories to share of their hidden mickey discoveries inside Disneyland/DCA or even Disney hotels?

I did see on that Travel Channel hotel special of a hidden mickey in a grandfather clock in GCH. I know to look for that when I'm there.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

•   
    • Dept. 41 and Club 55

Re: Anyone have photos or stories to share of Hidden Mickey's in Disneyland/DCA?

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Anyone have photos or stories to share of Hidden Mickey's in Disneyland/DCA?

Quote Originally Posted by Sosai X
    thank sosai x buttttt I'm already aware of the link.

I just thought i'd be nice to hear from people who have fun looking for them and discovering them without the help of a guide and/or website.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• He's a Beautiful Pirate..

Not Close Enough to the House of the Mouse

It's funny to see this post. I just posted a thread asking if anyone has seen any new ones on the POTC. We are obsessed. My friend found one recently on a tree. There are some on rides that I had no clue about until I got home and looked at my pictures. For some rides, we give up and ask Castmembers. We are always told that every ride has one??? We are still looking for the one on Roger Rabbit. They say it's very small. I am looking for it on Monsters. Have you discovered one there? We don't even talk when we are waiting in line looking everywhere for hidden mickeys. I will be back in August, so I will be checking Monsters out. (Any hints? Ok...thats cheating!)

• DisneylandDan

I was watching the tower of terror video in the library before you enter the basement and the guy is standing inf ront of your maitnence service elevator. If you look above his head on the wall is a bell or alarm that has 3 bells and looks like a Mickey head. Thought that was cool.

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

• Disneyland 1st, then food

I found one on a horse's butt on the Carousel, I always try to get that horse for my daughter when we go!!

• Sgt Pepper's Cardiologist

Yes... on my recent trip, I told my 3 year old that they have hidden 50 mickeys around the park. I did this to keep her excited during long lines or times that she was upset, we would have something to distract her...

Well she went NUTS. Not only did she find the ones in the park... she screamed on the place that she saw a picture of mickey in the inflight magazine.... she saw them in the trees --- at the San Diego Zoo... she saw them in the hotel room.... in the bathroom, in her breakfast cereal....

too funny

• Dog Lover

When I went on the Mark Twain a few years ago I found some rocks that are in the shape of a Mickey head. Just can't remember on what part of the ride but I do have a picture. I can scan it but I am not quite sure how to post it on here though but I can always email it to ya and you can post it. I saw that Mickey head and I took a picture of it my husband thought I was nuts to take pictures of rocks.

• Minion

i have pictures of two so far :

inside the many adventures of whinnie the pooh :

and on BTMRR :

• Closed Account

Talking Re: Anyone have photos or stories to share of Hidden Mickey's in Disneyland/DCA?

Hidden Mickey story from WDW not DLR (considering there are very few Hidden Mickey's found in the DLR)

We were at Animal Kingdom looking like typical tourist with the Official Hidden Mickey guide (yes we cheated). Looking around for them is fun but when you have no where to start it can be frustrating. Anyway we were looking intently at some wall where there supposedly was two Hidden Mickey's when all of a sudden I felt a Tap Tap Tap on my shoulder. I jumped in surprise and turned around only to see Rafiki motioning my wife and I to follow him. Before you know it we spent about a good 20 minutes with Rafiki finding all the Hidden Mickeys in that general area of AK. Sorry I don't have the pictures because this was pre-digital camera days! It would take too long to scan and post!

Long live the digital revolution!

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Goofster
    I was watching the tower of terror video in the library before you enter the basement and the guy is standing inf ront of your maitnence service elevator. If you look above his head on the wall is a bell or alarm that has 3 bells and looks like a Mickey head. Thought that was cool.
    Did yo also notice that the little girl in the movie has a plush Mickey Mouse! Take a look at the cameras behind the cash registers in the ToT store! One in particular displays the famous symbol!!!! I found that one during the ToT soft opening which seems like years ago!

• Banned User

There is a cactus shaped mickey near the end of BTMRR right before the bridge.