Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Pet peeves at disneyland

Is it jus me or when your walking and someone is infront of you and jus randomly stops you jus cringe? cus u end up bumping into the person becuse they jus stoped in the middle of the path i know it's alot to take in but suriously im walking here can we stop on the side of the path and not in the middle peepole do this everywhere and it drives me mad i tell ya

• Rainicorn.

There was a thread like this. And yes, it is annoying! Sometimes people forget their manners.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Still wants to be a cat!

My pet peeve at Disneyland is the people in the lines that insist on getting REALLY close to you. It's not like they will get on the ride any faster, this seems to happen all the time with foreigners and tourists. Back off....I need my space!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Nice Guy

Blog Entries
    I always go during the week, no crowds, no lines and no problems. What peeves me is the removal of good items from the menus in lieu of profitable ones.
    >>Alan<<
    Member 216

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Hmm

Long lines don't drive me mad.. lol cus it's time to get a tan, Its sad though i normaly end up down there during busy season like augest or xmas :confused: evil twist of fate

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    My pet peeve at Disneyland is the people in the lines that insist on getting REALLY close to you. It's not like they will get on the ride any faster, this seems to happen all the time with foreigners and tourists. Back off....I need my space!
    This drives me crazy too. A well placed elbow or foot usually solves this problem VERY quickly. Oops!

• Minion

I am generally good natured in line, unless its those people who think they can cut in.
    That to me is just beyond rude. That is what a line is, you wait your turn.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

ha

I Agree.. wait in the line and be nice

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    • People who litter
    • People who let their kids litter
    • People who "run past" in a queue upon entering (it's like people who speed past you to wait at a red light)
    • People who walk up and put their kids up on their shoulders right in front of you when you've been waiting in the same spot for a long time for a show
    • Chain swingers / handrail climbers - the queues are not a jungle-gym (I've lost count on how many times I've been kicked)
    • Light chasers on a dark ride
    • People who push or shove

• all started by a mouse

...latley the STROLLERS!!! being a mother of 2 kids myself and understanding the little ones needs strollers ...but whats with the 10 year olds on strollers.
    In the past couple of years too many!!!!
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

People who throw trash on Disneyland ground.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Puppy Cuddles

I almost murdered these four (junior high, of course ::shudders: boys who insisted on rough housing in the line for Screamin'. THey tried to cut ahead of us, they were yelling loudly and pushing one another into everyone else in line, and the que for that ride is not freakin' big. Now I'm the type of person who will step up and say something to them, but instead I waited til I knew one was right behind me, then I took a step back, landing my heel right on their foot. "I'm sorry, I guess I just didn't realize you were in my personal space."
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

- kids on leashes
    - people who walk three or four abrest and then stop in the middle of the walk way to look at a map
    - teenage girls who sing while waiting in line
    - people who have no concept of personal space
    - people in those motorized chairs, in some cases, if they just go out and walked, maybe they wouldn't need the chair, otherwise - get out of the middle of the road and whatever you do, don't back up without looking!
    - litterbugs
    - women who wear hight heel shoes to the park, hello! how much must your feet hurt at the end of the day.
    Wow, I could go on and on...
    "Yes, I'm a natural blue"

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

erg

I Almost got run over by someone in one of those

The noise. I wish I could mute Disneyland.

Kidding. I've got no peeves. I can't remember the last time I got irritated at the Park. I get irritated enough in Burbank. I'm not wasting my time getting irritated while visiting the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast