• madaboutdisney

A reason why i love disneyland

I was at disneyland yesterday and while i was there my friend suffered from a heat stroke. We went to First Aid and I accompanied her for an hour or two while she was resting on a cot. After a while, Snow White came in and we had a conversation and took pictures. It was so cute! Me and my friend were enthralled by that. She even felt a little better, which was a GOOD thing because it looked and she felt like she was dying when we first walked in the first aid. Then maybe 10 minutes later after snow white left, Sleeping Beauty and Belle walked in, asking us if we were "larisa and melissa" because snow white had told them all about us. So we talked again and took pictures. By then my friend was feeling a lot better! That encounter was such a treat. I love disney for this, because they sure know how to make people feel good! Oh yes, and Disney Princesses are the sweetest people alive haha. I was also entertained by how much they keep their character alive. That was definently the highlight of our day. My friend said she wanted to "get sick at disneyland more often" haha how silly!!

So i was also wondering if anyone else had to go to first aid and were able to meet a character or two and who did u meet. I never knew they did this, but it sure was a treat! Anyone have any stories?

Re: A reason why i love disneyland

^how nice of disney!

last monday at dl, i wasnt feeling well and my mom had a headache so we headed over to first aid and to our suprise minnie mouse was there! we took some pics and it made me very happy !

• madaboutdisney

ooh! Yes, there was a family in there who was also there the day before. They said that Minnie, Minnie, and Gepetto had visited.

Me and my friend were hoping we'd get lucky and the princes would stop by too. LoL, but we heard parade music in the background.

• For You!

That's the fun stuff we like to hear!!! I hope your friend made a full recovery!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• back in Austin

Yeah, that's nice to hear. They're under no obligation to go that extra mile.