Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Northern California (wishing I lived inside Disneyland!)

Question Disneyland's "AP contest"

Are there any Annual Passholders out there who entered Disneyland's AP contest drawing for admission into DL on May 4th? I entered but don't know if I've won or where to go online to check the list of winners. Any help? Thanks.

• GO DBACKS!!

I haven't seen a winner's list on the website yet. Not sure if there will even be a winner's list. Winners are to be notified on or around the 19th (today). So maybe we will know today and maybe we won't. Is that ambiguous enough for ya?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    It says on the site you can write for a list of winners April 30th

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• CharlesJ in NoCAL

i Am Still Waiting For My Phone Call!
    When it's time to go home and visit...It's time to go to Disneyland!!!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

no list, i'm still waiting too

• CM for 4 years!

I'm waiting to hear a response, but in the rules, it says you have to "be in good standing as of February 28, 2005." But I didn't buy my pass until March 18!! I would be really upset if I was excluded because of this.

Plus, no one else I know signed up. My roommate did, but she's under eighteen, so it's not like it really matters there.

• The BAT COMANDER!

I am still waiting too! I hope I am one of the 2,500!
    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down."

He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke.

I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

DEEP THOUGHTS
    by
    Jack Handey

• Young Pegasi

Did we win?

Let's do some math here. There are only 2500 AP holders getting to go. There are over 600,000 AP holders. Even counting on the fact that not all of them registered for the contest, the odds of being a winner are still pretty low. Now we have to hope that one of the winners is also registered to chat on Micechat and logs in to check the boards. As there are less than 2000 registered Mice Chatters... well you get the idea. We may just not know anyone who won. I hope I am proved wrong and all of us are winners with an email coming any moment.

I promise to post if I win as soon as I can.

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by snookers
    Even counting on the fact that not all of them registered for the contest, the odds of being a winner are still pretty low.
    Yeah, but you can also leave out the ones under 18. A lot of minors have APs.

Considering if that drops the amount to 500,000 APs, then that's a 1/200 chance of winning. Since my honey also has an AP, then we have a 1/100 chance. Not too bad.

I've got hope for this one. I'm betting at least a few people from MiceChat will win.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I hope so too- it would be such an awesome experience and I am keeping my fingers crossed for all our fabulous california micechatters!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Head Salesman

I think it would have been neat if they sent us a golden invitation in the mail instead. Emails are so unmagical.

Plus, what if there's a glitch and the email gets bounced back to Disney? What if you have your junk mail filters set too high?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Puppy Cuddles

Finally someone posted about this! I thought about it, but was too afraid that I would post and get so many replies saying, "Yeah, I already got my emial saying I won." That of course would mean that I didn't, depressing me seriously to no end. I have everything crossed that I could possibly cross. It's so sad, but I got my boyfriends permission to check his email too because he's entered the contest.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Do I seem familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Sam
    I think it would have been neat if they sent us a golden invitation in the mail instead. Emails are so unmagical.
    Oh, you'll get a package alright. I don't know if they're using FedEx or UPS, but the packages were assembled at the GCH. So don't worry, you'll get physical and eletronic confirmation! What I think is a great touch is a replica of the original invitation sent out to folks to attend the opening of Disneyland.

Edited to add: the bit about the invitation is what I've heard but not 100% confirmed as seen (I can't remember if I was told the person saw them); but for sure the person saw the assemblage of packages.

• Puppy Cuddles

Pearl, you're teasing me! Stupid "on or around!" I'm gonna go check my email again!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    well, in my experience, residential packages like that come in the late afternoon...................
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast