• Mickey Mouse.

Question I wanna know whats in store for disneyland

it seems alot of you know alot about the future of disneyland attractions and whats in store for old attractions! is there any way any of you fellow disney fanatics such as myself can tell me about it, Thanks it would be cool!!!

Re: I wanna know whats in store for disneyland

Yeah ME TOO!!!!!! tell us tellus!!!

• Banned User

New monorail trains are being built now, they should be on the track starting a year from now. The matterhorn is going down for a rebhab this fall, there might be new things installed. The submarine lagoon will have many awesome show effects, I can't wait to see "Nemo." There are new projects coming to the Paradise Pier area of DCA, a new indoor 3-D dark ride is going where the carnival area is. I think most of construction projects over the next two years will be in DCA. John Lassetter is watching closely everything at Disneyland, he has suggested some new things he wants changed and built. So the next few years should be very exciting, the first John Lassetter project will be Nemo. I can already see the line starching down Main Street, the first week the subs re-open.

• Minion

This is really hard to find out. Sure we could tell you what they say they "might do". Even if Disney comes out and says they are going to do something in the future, is not set in stone. You see every thing is subject to change. Until you see work being done, only then it would carrry out. Just read AL's posts on this website. Al's info is pretty good. Suits change their minds every day. We will see something but putting a gauge on when or what is really hard to do. Sure rumors are flying about new star tours films but I would not count my chicks until they hatch. Same goes for PM and what ever they intend to build over at DCA. Although the Pixar dark ride at DCA I would say that is a go. WHen? I do not know.
    Last edited by Redsix; 07-03-2006 at 12:14 AM.
    Jason

• With my wife....

Well, I heard information from a VERY reliable CM's roommate's cousin that they were going to add the "Rockit Mountain" overlay to It's a Small World this year. The theme song will be changed to "Highway to Hell" at night, and there will be go-go dancer projections onto the otherwise boring ceiling.

Just you wait..... it'll happen. The CM has spoken!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible because dreams offer too little collateral"

--Walt Disney