Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Lack of Cars merchandise

anyone have pictures of Leakless and Nitroade cars?

I have one complete set of everything that has come out and almost a second set i am collecting for my DAD.

I made a mistake and ended up having to bid on a couple on ebay and ended up with a couple doubles of the twin sets of red and statue as well as flo and ramone and boost and snot.

i did get lucky and found some on Kay-b online toy store.

The toy-r-us i have gone too have told me that they get shipments on saturdays and that the diecast cars do not last more than a couple hours.

for those that are interested, i just checked out toys-r-us websites and they have a couple of the diecast twin packs for available

• Life is Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo
    anyone have pictures of Leakless and Nitroade cars?

I have one complete set of everything that has come out and almost a second set i am collecting for my DAD.

I made a mistake and ended up having to bid on a couple on ebay and ended up with a couple doubles of the twin sets of red and statue as well as flo and ramone and boost and snot.

i did get lucky and found some on Kay-b online toy store.
    leakless is in the picture a few posts above
    {:
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• Grumpy old man

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I have tons of Cars merchandising all over the place. Can't get away from it. Disney Stores, Wal Mart, Target, et all. Why would anyone want to buy Cars merchandise, or any other merchandise at Disneyland anyway. They charge more for movie related stuff than anyone elese. Take Star Tours for instance. All the figures they sell in that store at the end of the ride are overpriced by about $2.00 to $5.00. I realize that the Star Tours specific figures and the ride vehicle can only be purchased there, but other movie related stuff is much chepaer at Wal Mart or Target. Cars has tons of merchandise out, from small cars to radio controlled beasts and the Disney Stores have a whole front section devoted to them (They are overpriced as well, you are paying for the name as well as the toy).
    That's pretty much why I ended up not buying any of the stuff they had. I wanted more to get him something about Cars but only found at DL.

I was tempted in the Star Tours store due to me being a Star Wars collector, but I knew it'd be too expensive, I did get a DL exclusive type thing though, the Yoday/Jedi Mickey set.

• Minion

TONS of cars stuff here in Australia. My 5 year old has a talking Lighning McQueen, a diecast Lizzie, three Tshirst, a ball cap, a set of 6 undies, two pairs of PJs. McDonalds had them here in Happy Meal, and not only did they have 8 characters, but each character had a few different ones, for example, lightning you could get clean or dirty (we have both)and Ramone came in three different colours - purple, yellow and green.
    If anyone wants anything specific, let me know, I may be able to find it for you

http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue0376/0376e01.htm

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Minion

this is Kmarts current catalogue

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya !

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!?

• Disneyland Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    All the figures they sell in that store at the end of the ride are overpriced by about $2.00 to $5.00. I realize that the Star Tours specific figures and the ride vehicle can only be purchased there, but other movie related stuff is much chepaer at Wal Mart or Target.
    Good point. The Chevron Cars you can buy at the Winner's Ciricle go for nearly double what you can get them for at any Chevron station. However, as dumb as it may be to want to buy Cars merchandise at Disneyland it is equally, if not more, stupid for Disney not to take advantage of their monopoly and have merchandise for sale. But then people cry that it's being jammed down their throats. ::shrugs::
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Its been a few months, so I thought I might offer an update...

FYI...as of a few minutes ago, Disneystore.com has the standard Mcqueen and Mater in stock, and Toysrus.com had the Luigi/Guido set, and the Fire Engine/Stanley set in stock.

I have picked up most of what I need on ebay, which will cause me great anguish if/when these ever get restocked through normal channels!

Brian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123