Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• ---------------

Re: When is the next DLH refurb?

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Cactus
    I remember the restaurant. I think it was called Stromboli's. I never ate there, but it smelled good.
    From a Oct. 18, 1999 article:

Speaking of characeter breakfastes, the new Goofy's Kitchen opened up a couple of months ago at the Disneyland Hotel. The old Goofy's Kitchen had to be closed to make way for Downtown Disney construction. The new restaurant is in the former location of Stromboli's restaurant. But the restaurant didn't just move, it was completely redone. The food is definitely a couple of notches above where it was. Some of the Stromboli's favorites have migrated including the wonderful BBQ Chicken Pizza. The food also tends to be fresher since it's made in smaller portions by the chefs in the adjoining kitchen. Goofy's Kitchen joins Hook's Pointe and Granville's as the new crop of Disneyland Hotel restaurants. Also available is Croc's Bits 'n' Bites,a counter service hamburger stand, and Captain's Galley which has premade salads and sandwhiches, snacks and a coffee bar.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Monorail Racer

Re: When is the next DLH refurb?

Though it isn't going to happen, a return to some of the features of the past might be fun. Is there even room to create a small marina any more? It does have a bit of a generic look to the outside of it, but I'm not sure how much of that you could change without completely starting over.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12