Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

50th ears help!!

Hello everybody. I need help. Badly. I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to pick up some 50th Mickey Mouse ears for me. I actually need 6 ears, with names. I know this is a big task, but I was wondering if anybody down there could help me out. I'm living in Virginia, otherwise I'd do it myself, and I haven't been able to find anywhere online where I can buy them. I will pay for all the hats and shipping (if you'd be kind enough to do that as well)

OR...

if anyone knows a number down at the park/resort where I can call to place an order on them and then have them shipped. If you think you can help me out, just send me a message and we can work out all the details. Thanks!

• Banned User

Re: 50th ears help!!

I'll do it.

I'll be going next week. PM me any info.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Forum Sommelier

Try calling Disneyland Delivears the number is:
    1-800-362-4533
    Mike

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by kidatheart
    Hello everybody. I need help. Badly. I was wondering if anybody would be kind enough to pick up some 50th Mickey Mouse ears for me. I actually need 6 ears, with names. I know this is a big task, but I was wondering if anybody down there could help me out. I'm living in Virginia, otherwise I'd do it myself, and I haven't been able to find anywhere online where I can buy them. I will pay for all the hats and shipping (if you'd be kind enough to do that as well)

OR...

if anyone knows a number down at the park/resort where I can call to place an order on them and then have them shipped. If you think you can help me out, just send me a message and we can work out all the details. Thanks!

call DelivEars
    You can buy park merchandise from them (except limited edition materials)
    (ask about hats)

1-800-362-4533

Edit: Looks like someone beat me to it
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

I PM'd barfownz about the hats. I checked out laughingplacestore.com but they charge 23-25 per hat, when at the park/resort they are 12. If I were to call DelivEars, would I be charged the park price, or something similar to laughingplacestore.com?

Thanks for the replys though guys! I appreciate it all!

• insufferable know-it-all

If DelivEars can do it, that'd be the way to go. Else you could try Mouseshoppe.com and see if Adrienne can pick em up for you.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by kidatheart
    I PM'd barfownz about the hats. I checked out laughingplacestore.com but they charge 23-25 per hat, when at the park/resort they are 12. If I were to call DelivEars, would I be charged the park price, or something similar to laughingplacestore.com?

Thanks for the replys though guys! I appreciate it all!
    DeliveEars is run by Disney (there is no mark up in addtion to their mark up).
    Everything they charge is park price.
    The only thing you'd pay is S/H (just like if you had someone send them to you)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

I live down the street from the park and have Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday off. If you have a paypal account and can estimate the cost, and include $8.50 for the USPS flat rate box, I will do it for you this weekend. Oh I forgot to mention, I can use my 15% discount for the purchase, so if its 12x6=72-10.6=61.40
    So pm me if you want, you can mail me a money order as well and I will do it.
    So let me know, no extra cost, just ears and the $8.50 flat rate box.
    Chris
    Last edited by chrisaustx; 07-06-2006 at 04:02 PM.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisaustx
    I live down the street from the park and have Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday off. If you have a paypal account and can estimate the cost, and include $8.50 for the USPS flat rate box, I will do it for you this weekend. Oh I forgot to mention, I can use my 15% discount for the purchase, so if its 12x6=72-10.6=61.40
    So pm me if you want, you can mail me a money order as well and I will do it.
    So let me know, no extra cost, just ears and the $8.50 flat rate box.
    Chris
    Just to be curious (not doubting)
    are you a cast member?
    If not, how are you getting 15% merch.
    I know food is 15% (for prem.), but merch is only 10% off
    (unless something changed since I was there)
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

I don't have a normal pass, sometimes I get 15% sometimes I have gotten 20% before. 20% is what the employees get, so I should feel lucky that my pass gets 15% off merchandise. I do get 15% off all food, and that is nice, I took my whole family a month ago, and saved $25 off the meal.

• Rockin Guitar Player

how much does it cost to get in DL for 2 kids and 1 adult
    A spartan on the outside, guitarist in the inside

OKLAHOMA
    ROCKS!!!!

chris - I think I'm just going to go with DelivEars. I checked their site and they have them available. It just seems easier to do it that way. I appreciate everyone who has offered to help though! If I have any problems with the site, then I might have to take up one of the offers here. Thanks again everybody! You all have been great!

No worries, if I am going by there this week and can get them with my discount, I thought I would offer. I love the way the people at the front gate always look at me when they scan my pass, they never offer me any map or information, and sometimes they just sneer at me. So I have no idea what classifcation my pass is at Disneyland.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan105
    how much does it cost to get in DL for 2 kids and 1 adult

Kid Ticket Price = $49
    Adult Ticket Price: $59

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    Kid Ticket Price = $49
    Adult Ticket Price: $59
    that must be the 1 day (no hopper ticket)

w/ hopper it's
    3-9: $69
    10 and up: $79
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast