Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Monorail Racer

Re: Amber Frey gets engaged at Disneyland!

This rates a total "who cares?" from me. People probably get engaged at DL all the time. I'm guessing at least a few of them never actually pan out. Will there be coverage if they end up breaking up at DL, too?
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

• Earth Intruder

Quote Originally Posted by tahoebob54
    Yes I know who Gloria Allred is, I know people who have been represented by her, I know people who are Related to her. O.K. so you have the legal right to attack someone because its not against the board rules. Go and attack anyone you want because you have that right.
    I don't see you attacking people for calling Scott Peterson a "scumbag". She's a public figure and frankly, I can give my opinon of her if I damn well please.

The first thing she did when Amber Frey hired her (Ms. Frey was annoyed of people poking into her personal life) was CALL A PRESS CONFERENCE. Yup, it's all about Gloria.

Sorry, but she's percieved as putting her own needs for attention ahead of her client's best interests.

And I'm sure she's been called much worse than a bitch. She's a big girl, she can handle it, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    Us in the legal community? Are you in the legal community? I had a case with Gloria, and I found her to be pleasant, although very opinionated and somewhat loud.

I envy her private bathroom in her office, however.
    Yes, I am an attorney, so I should have known to be more specific. I meant, "many of us in the legal community."

As in, "many of us in the legal community envy her private bathroom too."
    Last edited by Chernabog; 07-06-2006 at 11:09 AM.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    I guess this should be under the section of "does anybody really give a hoot", but I thought it was worthy of a posting.

Yes, Scott Petersen's (who can forget that scumbag) "lover", Amber Frey, got engaged to her police officer boyfriend while visiting the Park last week.

Her and her two kids will be living in Fresno with her new hubby.

Did anyone here see her while she was at the Park? Would anybody care if they did?

Good PR or bad for DL? (though I've heard that ANY PR is good)

Or is it a non issue?

Enquiring minds want to know...

LOL, Wow. I bet the crowd who saw her, hates her.

My first thought when I read the title of this post was "who?". I hope for her sake, as time goes by, people with better memories than myself also forget who she is so she can get on with her life in peace.

• Neep meep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog
    ...I am an attorney, so I should have known to be more specific. I meant, "many of us in the legal community."

As in, "many of us in the legal community envy her private bathroom too."
    Ha! Vague and ambiguous question withdrawn. I did hear someone say during our depo that "the assistant who does the press releases isn't the only place in her office where the [expletive deleted] comes from."

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey
    I guess this should be under the section of "does anybody really give a hoot", but I thought it was worthy of a posting.

Yes, Scott Petersen's (who can forget that scumbag) "lover", Amber Frey, got engaged to her police officer boyfriend while visiting the Park last week.

Her and her two kids will be living in Fresno with her new hubby.

Did anyone here see her while she was at the Park? Would anybody care if they did?

Good PR or bad for DL? (though I've heard that ANY PR is good)

Or is it a non issue?

Enquiring minds want to know...
    Non issue. Forgot who she was.
    No bad press....after all she's not the guilty one (ok, of cheating)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Closed Account

Angry Re: Amber Frey gets engaged at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    great attitude .
    Thanks! Why should a woman who was in the news negatively need to publish the fact that her proposal occurred in DL? Like Paris Hilton or Monica Lewinsky, just fade out of existence and quit releasing press releases to news agencies on everything they do and to the news agencies.......WE DON'T CARE!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Angry Re: Amber Frey gets engaged at Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
    Thanks! Why should a woman who was in the news negatively need to publish the fact that her proposal occurred in DL? Like Paris Hilton or Monica Lewinsky, just fade out of existence and quit releasing press releases to news agencies on everything they do and to the news agencies.......WE DON'T CARE!
    Okay, I just have to say something about this. Maybe I feel a sense of kindred with Amber Frey because I too am a single mother. Maybe it's because I once had a relationship with someone who was married and I DIDN'T KNOW IT. Hell, maybe its just because my name is Amber too.

Amber Frey was portrayed negatively for no reason at all. She did NOTHING wrong, and did everything right. She ruined her life to put Scott Peterson in jail. The only mistake she made was believing that scumbag's pack of lies. SHE DID NOT CHEAT!!!! She didn't know the man was married!!!

To put her in the same category as a whore like Paris Hilton, and to a lesser extent Monica Lewinski, is misogynistic, uninformed and extremely misguided.

She probably didn't want her engagement to be public information. She has no control over what parts of her private life are reported.

Leave the poor girl alone!

/rant

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole
    Okay, I just have to say something about this. Maybe I feel a sense of kindred with Amber Frey because I too am a single mother. Maybe it's because I once had a relationship with someone who was married and I DIDN'T KNOW IT. Hell, maybe its just because my name is Amber too.

Amber Frey was portrayed negatively for no reason at all. She did NOTHING wrong, and did everything right. She ruined her life to put Scott Peterson in jail. The only mistake she made was believing that scumbag's pack of lies. SHE DID NOT CHEAT!!!! She didn't know the man was married!!!

To put her in the same category as a whore like Paris Hilton, and to a lesser extent Monica Lewinski, is misogynistic, uninformed and extremely misguided.

She probably didn't want her engagement to be public information. She has no control over what parts of her private life are reported.

Leave the poor girl alone! AMEN!!

/rant
    Oh man, you put it wonderfully!! Thank you !! I hate when people on high pedal stooles see only what they want to see. hyperbole ( dearest Amber) you are terrific!!!

Oh and I like gloria Aldred !!! and I would hope to have her deffend me if I ever needed the best lawer out there!!

•   
    • debating what to put here

Quote Originally Posted by WatchYourHeadNStep
    WE DON'T CARE!
    And yet the thread continues to grow...
    "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
    - Satchel Paige

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

I find it funny she's marrying a guy she probably met at the trial of the other guy she loved who killed people.

I bet this guy she's marrying is a thief!

• Closed Account

THIS THREAD HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN TERMINATED!

IT WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5....4.....3.....2.............1!

• A Pirate's life for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    I find it funny she's marrying a guy she probably met at the trial of the other guy she loved who killed people.

I bet this guy she's marrying is a thief!

Sorry, I should have included the fact that he had nothing to do with the trial or the investigation (well, at least according to the news report that started all of this).

And yes, Scott Peterson was found guilty and received the death penalty as a sentence. He has been living (comfortably???) in San Quentin since his sentencing (and has received NUMEROUS marraige proposals through the mail).

I wonder what Bubba, his cell mate thinks of those proposals?

LOL

I heard on the news this morning that she was getting MARRIED today. They didn't mention anything about the engagement. If she only got engaged last week, that's a pretty quick engagement!!

JULIE
    This is my signature.

• Neep meep beep

Yes, here's the official article from the Modesto bee (available at modbee.com):

"Wedding bells ringing for Frey, lawyer confirms

Amber Frey, the former girlfriend of Scott Peterson who became a key witness in his murder case, was marrying her neighbor Wednesday, her attorney said. Frey, 31, is tying the knot with Robert Hernandez, who works in law enforcement, said her lawyer, Gloria Allred, confirming a report on People magazine's Web site.

Hernandez, who was not involved in the Peterson case, proposed after taking Frey and her two young children to Disneyland. The couple met in October.

The newlyweds will continue to live in the Fresno area, Allred said.

Frey, a massage therapist who dated Peterson in 2002, was the prosecution's star witness during his trial on charges of killing his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son on Christmas Eve that year.

Peterson was convicted and sentenced to death in 2004. He remains on death row at San Quentin State Prison."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast