Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Neep meep beep

Re: Disneyland Park-Hopper Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Gracey
    ...I was at the park this last Saturday, and as I was picking up my tickets at the guest services window, I overheard a man talking on his cell phone saying "they" (Disney), would not give him his tickets because someone else had bought them for him. ...So I would say Disney is a stickler for who's name is on the credit card.
    Yes, they are a stickler ... and hmm... did I see you there at Guest Services on Saturday???

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Well I will call Disney tomorrow to see what other locations in So. Cal they sell their tickets at other than Disneyland. I hope they have places near Corona, Cerritos, Ontario, or Chino Hills (Does anyone know any locations that sell Park-Hopper tickets in these cities???).

Other wise I will have to order them over the net and have them sent to me.

But the worst that can happen is that I will have to wait in line in the afternoon at Disneyland to get the tickets the day I want to get in.

i used to get mine at the credit union through my work for 65$

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bryangharwood
    i used to get mine at the credit union through my work for 65$
    I think I may do that too. My Grandma works for the city and can do that stuff. She said that she will do it for me if I ask her. I am going to call her tomorrow to see what I can work out.

I hope she is able to get a hold of some park-hopper tickets, because those are the kind I want.

I always buy mine from the Disney store.
    "A pirates life for me"

Next trip to Disneyland April 3 to April 7 2011 For our second honneymoon and with out the kids.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

LUCKILY there is a Disney store by my Grandmas house in Cerritos and they sell the Park-Hopper tickets for $5 less. They said I can come into the store the day before, order it and recieve it the same day. So if it comes down to that, I will order a ticket from that Disneyland store the day before I go.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Thanks . After I get done talking to my grandma about discounts, I will have to order those tickets. I hear that apparently if you order them over the net, you should order atleast 17 days in advance depending on where I live. Then I have to pay for shipping.

Here is another question. Is there anyway I can pay for them over the phone and ask for Disney to ship them to my friends house instead of my own (Just so they can already be in California by the time I get there?)

(at least when I order in AZ) you don't pay S/H as long as you ship standard.
    Disney is very good on shipping. It takes about a week (if that) to get your tickets.
    Buy online though. You'll save (2 days or more)
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    $79!
    Ugh, don't remind me. I told a lie to participate in a MiceChat meet, and it ended up costing me $79.00 plus. Me bad.
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    LUCKILY there is a Disney store by my Grandmas house in Cerritos and they sell the Park-Hopper tickets for $5 less. They said I can come into the store the day before, order it and recieve it the same day. So if it comes down to that, I will order a ticket from that Disneyland store the day before I go.

Buy online. Don't use will call. That's another line to stand in.
    There is no shipping and handling if you go standard (I think they want at least 14 days advance, 13 or less days may require S/H).
    The Disney Store is not owned by Disney. The Children's Place bought them several years ago. They are authorized to sell Disney merch.
    Also, IF you buy online you will save $$ and they will send you a certif. for 10-20% off merch (depends on you total spent).
    I am a AP, but I buy tickets for others.
    Just having them shipped is easier...but do buy in advance. If you by later, they may charge you S/H.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I think the best thing for me to do, like I said, is get them through my grandma or buy them days in advance at the Disney Store.

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

Quote Originally Posted by Frogberto
    Yes, they are a stickler ... and hmm... did I see you there at Guest Services on Saturday???
    You're funny Frogberto... If you did see me at guest services Saturday, I was the one with the GIANT cheshire cat grin asking for my tickets.... Sorry If I didn't notice you... I think I made up for it at lunch though...

You crafty frog you...

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: Disneyland Park-Hopper Ticket Prices

Haven't read the whole thread, sorry if repeating, but there is a discount for mousesavers newsletters subscribers, which is a free email the 15th of every month. It's about $5 less than the Disney advance purchase price, though there is a shipping fee, so probably only worth it if you're buying several tickets. Sign up at www.mousesavers.com.

Cheers.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

• Lost in Wonderland

Also posted on Mousesavers is for Sothern California residents 4 day hoppers are $119 You can order them online via Costco (if you are a member) and then show a Southern CA id for the discount. Its a great deal right now and even though I am from Southern CA I now live in Arizona, so my brother is buying the tickets for me and will be there to show ID so my family can save. We called Costco if this is okay and they said 5 members (Family/Friends) can use the discount as long as one SoCal ID is shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t
    Purchased at the park, 1 day is $79, 2 days is $116, 3 days is $169, 4 days is $199, 5 days is $219. Purchased online in advance, 3 days is $139, 4 days is $169, 5 days is $179, purchased by phone thru WDTC 6 days is $189, and 7 or 8 days is $199.
    Where do you see $139 for a 3-day PH? I see $149.
    o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adormouse
    Also posted on Mousesavers is for Sothern California residents 4 day hoppers are $119 You can order them online via Costco (if you are a member) and then show a Southern CA id for the discount. Its a great deal right now and even though I am from Southern CA I now live in Arizona, so my brother is buying the tickets for me and will be there to show ID so my family can save. We called Costco if this is okay and they said 5 members (Family/Friends) can use the discount as long as one SoCal ID is shown.
    First off, note these tickets are NOT hoppers. They are for ONE park each day for 4 days.

Also, the tickets are clearly marked that each and every guest using the ticket must have a SoCal ID.

http://www.mousesavers.com/dltickets.html

Play 4 Days Ticket at Costco

Selected Southern California Costco stores sell a Play 4 Days ticket for $119 (ages 3 through adult) that gives you 4 days of admission to Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure. This ticket does not allow for hopping between parks on the same day. You can only visit one park per day.

The Play 4 Days tickets currently being sold must be first used by 11/15/06 and the last day of use must be on or before 11/18/06. There are no blockout dates. The ticket expires after you use all 4 days, or on the stated expiration date, whichever comes first. All 4 days on the pass are to be used by the same person. The person using the tickets must be a Southern California resident living between zip codes 90000-93599. They will check ID at Disneyland.

Be aware that there is some hassle involved in buying and using this ticket. At Costco you'll pick up a big plastic package off the shelf. After making your purchase, you must trade the package at the service counter for a voucher. Then you take the voucher to the ticket booth at Disneyland (which means waiting in line) and they'll look at your Southern California ID and issue the actual ticket.

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast