Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Say no to Assimilation

Disney Tatoo Shop?

Since Tatoos have become much more mainstream, (like the show Inked), what do you think of Disneyland having a tatoo shop? They would only do Disney characters or rides,etc. How do you think that would go over?
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• Banned User

Re: Disney Tatoo Shop?

No, Disneyland is a family theme park. Not a hardcore biker theme park.

• Luckiest Man Alive!

It should go right next door to the tobacco shop, or how about next to the piercing shop?
    Robert
    B5, Marcus Cole:
    I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

• Closed Account

Yeah that would go over really well with the Disney company mission statement as well as:

1. A tobacco shop
    2. A Piercing Pagoda
    3. A Head Shop

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Airbrush or henna tatoos would probably work...

•   
    • I <3 °o°

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    I would like to state for the record that not everyone who has tattoos ride bikes, i have never ridden a motorcycle and don't really plan on it, but I would love to have a disney tattoo shop, because my next tattoo is going to be mickey and I want it to look good.
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• Say no to Assimilation

Quote Originally Posted by Adelade
    I would like to state for the record that not everyone who has tattoos ride bikes, i have never ridden a motorcycle and don't really plan on it, but I would love to have a disney tattoo shop, because my next tattoo is going to be mickey and I want it to look good.
    That is what I was thinking. I know a lot of people who have tatoos and are not bikers. They are school teachers, lawyers, etc. I also know a lot of people who have Disney character tatoos that would look better if someone trained by Disney did them. So I think there is a market for this but maybe not in the park, maybe in Downtown Disney?
    "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

• Huh?

I have a tattoo of a mickey with no ears on my wrist. It was created when I accidently jammed a pencil into my wrist many years ago.
    -Tim

•   
    • I <3 °o°

Quote Originally Posted by tbminnie
    That is what I was thinking. I know a lot of people who have tatoos and are not bikers. They are school teachers, lawyers, etc. I also know a lot of people who have Disney character tatoos that would look better if someone trained by Disney did them. So I think there is a market for this but maybe not in the park, maybe in Downtown Disney?
    I would pay to have a good disney tattoo and so would a lot of people I know, and none of them ride motorcycles
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• rebmeM roinuJ

i dont really have a problem with that idea. but im sure too many other people would. lots of people still think tattoos = trouble. can you imagine the amount of complaints disney would get for "ruining america" or some garbage like that?

• I'm your huckleberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelade
    I would like to state for the record that not everyone who has tattoos ride bikes, i have never ridden a motorcycle and don't really plan on it,
    Thank you. I have nothing against bikers, but to lump everyone with a tattoo in the Hell's Angel's set is nothing short of ignorant.

For the record, I would never, EVER get a tattoo in a place as busy as Disneyland. I'd much rather go to a small, botique type shop where they can take their sweet *** time with the autoclave, thank you very much!

Oh, and I have a lovely tattoo of Tinkerbell on my ankle

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    Nice generalization Not everyone who has a tattoo is a biker.

But, I'd have to agree with Hyperbole on this one, I like the idea of the a Disney Tattoo shop, but not at DL. I would want someone that could take their time and not have a bajillion "lookie-loo's" watching and asking "wow does that hurt"

I saw the cutest Sticth tattoo not too long ago!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• rebmeM roinuJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole
    I'd much rather go to a small, botique type shop where they can take their sweet *** time...
    very good point.

• Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbole
    Thank you. I have nothing against bikers, but to lump everyone with a tattoo in the Hell's Angel's set is nothing short of ignorant.
    Well, one thing's for sure: the one Disney park it would NEVER go into is Tokyo Disneyland because of this reason. In Japan, even though tattoos are getting more common (just look at Suicide Club, in the scene where they're trying to find a guy with a tattoo!), tattoos are still strongly associated with Yakuza and people with tattoos are forbidden from several public establishments.
    -Tim

The shop would probably be a liscense to print money! I could see it doing very well, although I would be against it, there are plenty of very good tatoo artist in Tucson, and L.A. for that matter.
    5.6 miles away from the entrance of POTC!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast