10 8.85%
  • A lot.

20 17.70%
  • More than I can count.

76 67.26%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

How Many Times Have You Been To Disneyland?

Reading through the postings here on MiceChat, I'm struck by the fact that some of the members have never been to the park! What a testament to Uncle Walt's vision to inspire such love for a place. Others seem to be there almost every day. I'm curious... how many times have you been to Disneyland?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Well, according to my mom, i've been going there since I was an infant. We go every year, plus three years we went twice a year (for new years in 1999 and in 2000, and once in October 2002 for Haunted Mansion Holiday.) so it's safe to assume that its around 29-30 times i've gone in my lifetime (i'm 23 going on 24.) ^^; Course i'm not the best at math, so i'm not sure how accurate that number is...

Only 4 times.
    But I have been to WDW twice as well...
    And I will be going to DL again in January!
    But that's what I get for living in Alaska...Infrequent trips to other places.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I've only lived in So Cal for three years so prior trips were infrequent, we mostly went to WDW on longer vacations growing up. I've been to Disneyland a lot, but I could probably count all of the times I've been there. I'd say somewhere around 12-15, with most in the past 2 years. The number is rapidly increasing though.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Minion

I've also have visited since infanthood, so I can't keep an exact count...but i've been there many many times.

• Merry 2014!

the first time i went to dl was when i was 4 yrs.old. as i grew up, my family went about every three years. that was the amount of time it took to fill up a big, pink, plastic poodle bank with coins from my dads pockets and the occasional allowance. when my siblings graduated high school(okay 3 out of 4 graduated) i took them to dl as a grad gift. the schools we graduated from discontinued grad niight trips for some reason. only went 2 x's in the 90's. but with the new century i try to make it once a year in october to take advantage of the hm holiday overlay. i figured though I have only been about 20, maybe 22 times. which my family thinks is an insane amount of visits. but every year my sister visits with me and has a hard time leaving dl. we better stay a week this year.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Minion

40 Times

For having lived in Sacramento for 25 years and now living in Milwaukee I think I've been a LOT. It's never enough of course. But, my first trip was memorial day of 1986. My mom and her friend(both named Debbie) brought me and Debbie's two kids Julie and David. Each of us wore these pale yellow and navy blue striped shirts and navy blue shorts that Debbie had made. I didn't care that I looked like I was in some kind of kiddy prison on leave for the day. I was at Disneyland and it was probably one of the best days of my life. Actually, now that I'm older and I appreciate the magic and beauty more, it's even more magical and still brings a tear to my eye(sometimes more than one) when I cross under that bridge and leave "the world of today..."

• ...or just Tonny

Never been there, just been to Disneyland Paris en Walt Disney World. I'll be there this summer though

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Never been there, just been to Disneyland Paris en Walt Disney World. I'll be there this summer though
    What a perfect time to see where it all started.

• ...or just Tonny

Quote Originally Posted by neuhickman79
    What a perfect time to see where it all started.
    Hey, no coincidence eh!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries
    My first trip begins on July 16th and ends on July 22nd. I can hardly wait. From everything they are planning for the 50th, I know it will be really great.

• Just this guy......

I go to the park at lease once a month.... That's why I got the annual pass.

• Baybeh!

More than I can count.

I first visited the park when I was 5 years old (which was well over 35 years ago) and even though I live in Northern Cal I still go about 2-3 times every year...
    When I went to school in So Cal my roommate was a 'kids of the kingdom' (anyone remember them?..performed on the stage under Space Mountain) and we went endlessly during the summer to watch them and spend time in the park
    So I would have to say more times than I can count..or remember for that matter!!!
    DannyBoy

• Disney fans for life!

At least a total of 150+ gate entries. 125+ as a family.

Does DL keep track of gate entries via the AP's? I'm sure that they would for cost figures...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast