Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Just this guy......

I didn't win either

Welcome to the boards "NeverGrow Up"

We didn't win either, but I can wait one more day. They are going to kick everyone out of the park at 5 pm on the 4th anyway. As far as I know, they are going to run the fireworks for the first time on the 5th, so are we REALLY missing anything? What's one day??? Every radio station from Los Angeles to San Diego is giving away tickets for that day, so your chances aren't completely lost.

• Banned User

Yes, I knew there was only a 1% chance of winning, or something....

But that is more than 1 million times better odds than the thance of winning Power Ball jackpot on any given ticket... (.00000008% chance)

Heck, any thing that is a million times more likely than something else is practically a sure thing.... right? I was a shoe in to win..... no?

I was robbed. I demand a recount.... I'm appealing to the supreme court.... I'm writing my congressmen to see if I can get a special law passed transferring this to federal court.....

This sucks...

• Minion

Last edited by Michelle; 09-25-2005 at 08:28 PM.

I Promo-Man am a non winner. I think I will go get some comfort food “Pizza & Beer”
    So who is that guy on the left?
    Why it's Santa! Ho, ho, ho
    http://www.npworkshop.com
    Or could it be Promo-Man?
    http://www.silentsalesmen.com

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

That's ok, I didn't really want to see stars (sob), I didn't really want to see the big ceremony (sob), I didn't really want to be one of the first to see the new parade and fireworks (sob).....

YES I DID!!!!

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go with all the other losers, oops I mean non-winners the next day.

• Irrational Mr. Toad Fan

Went from "WHYYYYYYY?!" to well at least I'm going that weekend (I live in WA) and I'm going to a Mariners game 5/3 and would've had to miss it had I won.

You're all the best friends a loser ever had. AP Contest losers RULE!

(I guess I'm overcompensating a little ...)
    I think someone has left the shower running ...
    --Tiki Bird Jose

let me cheer you up

May 5th will be way better. I was looking at those contests and found this info:
    On Wednesday, May 4, Disneyland® park will only be open to those with this special invitation. When the park closes at 5pm... party-goers can make their way
    over to Disney's California Adventure™ park.

Yep. That means the winners (or losers) get kicked over to DCA when the celebs show up!

Who's crying now?

See you all on the real 50th!

• Metal Head

Im a loser and its fine with me. sure I may have gone if we got the nod but it really is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. :devil: Besides I have kick-*** seats for Judas Priest at Irvine meadows. All is right with the world \m/ :devil: \m/
    How much longer will it take
    For the world to see.
    We should learn to live
    And simply let it be.
    Bloodstone, bloodstone.

• Puppy Cuddles

I really expected to win. I know that it was stupid, but I had myself convinced that the odds were totally in my favor and the stars were in alignment and that I was going to take that day off work knowing full well that I was doing the right thing. Well, I did not win. I'm compensating by skipping class on the 5th and getting to the park ridiculously early and staying all day (it does make me feel a little better that the park closes at 5 on the 4th). I'll drown my sorrows in churros and tomato basil pasta.
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

• Still lost in Neverland

Welcome to the group Never Grow Up. Have fun here and by all means stop by the hub some Sunday around noon and meet Al and others in the group who make it out.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Minion

I'm happy to see that so many have found a home here. I must say I'm impressed -- it seems everyone is handling this very well. Nobody's panicking. Right? Right! Not me right?! Simmering down...

Welcome to Never Grow Up! And Whippedcream -- your first post too? That gives me an idea for some comfort food.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbulb
    I am swinging from denile to anger to sadness to determination to find another way in to who cares I gotta work anyway.
    Fishbulb that pretty much sums it up for me as well.

Melmel and robotpirates, I feel for you. What really stinks is for those who just happened to buy their APs too late, possibly with no clue that there would be some magical cutoff point for the contest.

I've read a lot of encouraging information that I didn't know before! Like that they're booting everyone out at 5 and ushering them over to DCA. I say, "Ha -- suckerrrrs!" I had visions of them partying the night away but at 5 it's not even dark enough to see fireworks or castle lighting or some of the other cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by tigger001
    What's one day???
    That's the spirit!

Quote Originally Posted by Glad Game Guy
    You're all the best friends a loser ever had. AP Contest losers RULE!
    Right on! We're all here for each other, bud. I love you guys. *sniff*

Let's keep the love going in here, eat plenty of nurturing food, toss a few back, watch our favorite Disney movies, or whatever it takes. Serenity now!

Godspeed to the shutters of the cameras of those who go in our stead...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Metal God
    Im a loser and its fine with me. sure I may have gone if we got the nod but it really is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. :devil: Besides I have kick-*** seats for Judas Priest at Irvine meadows. All is right with the world \m/ :devil: \m/
    My husband says that he had kick-*** seats for Judas Priest......in 1984!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast