Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Minion

Disneyland's "AP contest" non-winners support group thread

Here is a thread for -- let's not say the "losers", but just "those of us who didn't win" the Annual Passholder contest to be in the park on May 4th and be the first to see all the new shows and parades and decorations, and hobnob with celebrities...and generally have the best time ever.. ahh. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm verily bummed that I won't be taking part, and admittedly envious of those who will be.

So here's a place where we can buck each other up, pat each other on the back, shed a tear or two and try to find the silver lining. We'll support each other and we will get through this. May 5th is just the very next day.

By all means, be happy and congratulatory for our lucky friends! I know I am. I won't get caught up in self-pity. But I may need some encouragement.

Especially on the 4th of May, while some of our fellow Micechatters are toasting Disneyland's 50th (albeit a bit early), the rest of us may congregate here, so that none of us is alone. We can bite our nails and wait for the first pictures to come in.

So if you've given up on refreshing your Inbox, hoping that the elusive golden ticket was simply waylaid on its journey to you, and have accepted that this just wasn't your bar of chocolate, come here, share your feelings, and "cheer up, Charlie."

• Que que no-tu-rah.

LOL what a cool idea for a thread!

I'm deserving of a May 4th ticket so why don't I get to go? Did I not smile enough during my last Disneyland visit? Did the Big Bad Wolf get mad at me for running away from him? I don't know. All I know is that I haven't gotten invited.

If anyone who did get invited but doesn't really want to go - well have no fear. I'm willing to bear the responsibility and go in your place. I know it's a big responsibility but, well you know, anything to help out a fellow Disney nut!
    What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Funny you should mention the 'golden ticket' and 'chocolate'...my co-workers and I were using the same analogy yesterday!!!!! God love Willie Wonka.....

Who knows, maybe they will announce some winners who forged/hoaxed their winning and some of us will get lucky.!!!

I will now carefully pull back my chocolate label....is that gold I see??? LOL...
    DannyBoy

• Wasn't Me!

Me Too

Hi there!

This is my first post!!

But I totally agree! I was not totally bummed because I didnt win. But I had a back up plan!!

I am married to a cast member!! Starting the end of April there will be cast previews of the new parade and fireworks.

HOWEVER...we were told that family would NOT be included this time.

NOW...IM OFFICALLY BUMMED!!

Oh well....

YYAAYY, my first post!!!

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries
    I am swinging from denile to anger to sadness to determination to find another way in:devil: to who cares I gotta work anyway.

Someone get me to the park or at least forward in time to May 5 so I just don't give a darn anymore.

I'm bummed because I didn't get an invite...I hope....My e-mail spam filter is in overdrive and I didn't actually check the e-mails before clearing it out, then 5 minutes later I start seeing that people had been notified by e-mail earlier in the day...UGH!

• CM for 4 years!

I wasn't applicable because I got my AP after February 28, 2005.

• Rainicorn.

I wish I had the money for an AP. *cries*
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

I DIDN'T WIN??

Excuse me, I need to go now. Where'd I put that sharp knife?

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by robotpirates
    I wish I had the money for an AP. *cries*
    I practically had my Deluxe AP given to me, thanks to a loophole in the system. I only paid $149, with parking!

• Rainicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by melmel
    I practically had my Deluxe AP given to me, thanks to a loophole in the system. I only paid $149, with parking!
    *cough* PM me about HOW YOU DID THAT AND WHAT IS THE LOOPHOLE. *end couhg*
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• Minion

We bought our AP's too late.
    But We will be there May 8, all week, and July 18-22. That is making me extremely happy...

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

Hi My name is Merrill.. and im a AP contest loser....iiiii mean non-winner =$ I entered this contest with high hopes....now im a wreck..

Hahahaha im messing around.. if you do some searches theres some tv/radio stations that are having contests for may 4th too.. try the local ones first.. I think ive entered in about 5 or 6 now.. all raffles types. and most come with a 20r 3day stay at a hotel.. WE STILLHAVE HOPE PEOPLE...haahhaha but ill stillbe there on May 5th!!!
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

But I want a golden ticket NOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, daddy!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast