Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, Disneyphiles idea was brilliant and I was thinking of it aswell! For a viewing of fantasmic, get the balcony seats, and during the princess melody, with all the beautiful fountains, and lights going, and with the wonderful music, propose!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Lol i kinda like the stich idea becuse he's fun and he's my fav cherecter but at the same time singing is how i express myself most the time.. sigh to have a gig at dlr

Did i mention its her first time at disneyland....
    Last edited by Indiana J; 04-21-2005 at 03:40 PM. Reason: forgot something

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by cellarhound
    Your such a grump...

There is a reason why the 7 dwarfs are all bachelors...
    2 divorces in 2 years will do that to ya.

• Banned User

I ask my sweetheart in Nov in the animation room. We were just sitting on the ground and I waited for "When you wish upon a star" to play and then asked her to be my wife. It was totally romantic because we were in there all alone surrounded by those huge screens playing a collection of happily ever after movies.

• /sigh

That's awsome, Dirton!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    Lol i kinda like the stich idea becuse he's fun and he's my fav cherecter but at the same time singing is how i express myself most the time.. sigh to have a gig at dlr

Did i mention its her first time at disneyland....
    Well.... here's how Stitch works, which might give you an idea, if the CM would allow it:

(highlight to read - didn't want to ruin the magic for anyone)
    Spoiler
    Stitch is controlled by a CM behind the screen who can see the guest through a small monitor. The voice is modulated to sound like Stitch, so the CM can say anything. Now, imagine if the CM would let YOU be on the microphone - you could sing to her as Stitch, and then come around the screen and pop the question...... You'll have to set this up with the CM prior to the show, and then tell her you need to "use the restroom" and she can stay and talk to Stitch anyway. Also, you guys will get a free photo of the moment from Stitch that is uploaded to a website.

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Lightbulb

Where is stich in inovations?

• /sigh

He's on the 2nd story on the far corner, next to the segway exhibit.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries
    Okay when are you going to disneyland again? Cause Another good way to propose would be during the new fireworks show! Like when a beautiful burst goes into the air, get on a knee etc.!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

ooh

Middle of aug im going

Here's yet another fun idea and a bit more intimate:

Ask the Monorail CM to ride in the very back alone with your girl (try to slip them a hint about what you're doing so they won't put anyone in with you). Then propose during your "private" tour above the Magic Kingdom. Then, you can tell the story of how you embarked on a Monorail journey as boyfriend/girlfriend and came off as fiances. Awwwww!

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

Your one romantic women dp tell me what whould be ur ideal one.. cus u have so many good ideas

Your one romantic women dp tell me what whould be ur ideal one.. cus u have so many good ideas
    Heh. I like 'em all. I can come up with more too.

I'm a sucker for romance! And, kudos to you for researching to find the perfect plan for your big moment.

• Know More Than You Should

I have been thinking about it for awhile but i wanna do it right, So many thoughts have crossed my mind and i know alot of peepole get engaged at disney im takein my other half this summer for the first time and it chould not fall ne better then our one year, Ne ideas as to where might be good to purpose at somewhere thats jus gonna be the 2 of us and beyond romantic thoughts have crossed my mindi but i don't know where to do it jus thought id ask if ne of u guys had ideas

Hmmm. Really good ideas everyone. If I ever get married I'll have to use one of those!

Now let's see here.

• The Main Street Cinema is an idea. Granted, not the most romantic spot on earth, but it's usually empty or almost empty, and the lighting is dim.
    • The Emporium. While shopping in the Emporium, go to the jewlery section. buy one of the inexpensive sovenier rings in the little box. Take out the ring and insert the Engagement ring. When the time is right, say you bought her something. She will of course think it's some inaxpensive Disney ring, when, viola! It's your engament ring!
    That's all I could come up with. DramaQueen, I love your idea! Very nice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast