Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    I figured you would appreciate it 33
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Minion

What's a "purposal"?
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

man that all sounds great

to bad my g/f has forbidden me from trying such a thing at Disneyland :B

she also says we can't get married there either :B

ratz I'm just not attracted to Islandy stereotypes :B I'm so antinormal

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    And yet another idea:

Ask a CM for your own boat on Pirates. (They'll usually be happy to do it, if they know what you're up to.) Then, when you pass the treasure cave, hand her one of those plastic treasure boxes containing the ring. I believe you can purchase such a box at the Pieces of Eight store just outside the ride's exit. You can even surround the ring box with plastic jewels and coins.

The top of the Sun Wheel could be dramatic, but working in your significant other's favorite attraction, character, or location should always be a winner...
    Another dramatic idea would be the Maliboomer..."Will you marry me?" LAUNCH!!!

• For old time sake

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    • Give her a coin to toss in Snow White's Wishing Well while she closes her eyes. Make sure she does this with her back to the fountain and tosses it over her shoulder (which is a "tradition" for wish-making). When she opens her eyes, be on bended knee and ask.

This is EXACTLY how my friend was proposed to one week ago today!!!!
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyphile
    And yet another idea:

Ask a CM for your own boat on Pirates. (They'll usually be happy to do it, if they know what you're up to.) Then, when you pass the treasure cave, hand her one of those plastic treasure boxes containing the ring. I believe you can purchase such a box at the Pieces of Eight store just outside the ride's exit. You can even surround the ring box with plastic jewels and coins.
    Disneyphile, have you ever thought of doing this for a living? You're good!!

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I actually have a good one. Many have found this spot to be very romantic. You should propose to her on Peter Pan's Flight. You should propose to her on the scene where your over the streets of london in the night sky with stars all around. I have always thought about proposing to my future girl in that spot.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• insufferable know-it-all

I've suggested this one before, but I love the idea so....

You go to take a picture together in front of the castle. Grab a convenient CM, and as you're handing your camera over (pretending to show how it works), you explain what you're doing... that you'll prepare to take a photo, and then "oh wait, lemme fix this" fumble with your pocket (eg: get the ring out), and down on one knee you go... CM should be prepared to snap away to catch her reaction, acceptance, and then an after shot. This would also work well if you snap one photo first, then he says one more just for good measure, and you do the "oh wait" thing. Make absolute sure the CM knows to keep snapping away so you have a progression of images.

I don't know if I suggested this to my friend's fiancee or not, but I do know he did it, and they have the photos framed all together showing the proposal.

Another possibility would be to write a request to the monorail driver, asking him/her to make an announcement and basically ask her to marry you over the intercom, with you guys riding in the back, or heck, anywhere on the train!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE
    I actually have a good one. Many have found this spot to be very romantic. You should propose to her on Peter Pan's Flight. You should propose to her on the scene where your over the streets of london in the night sky with stars all around. I have always thought about proposing to my future girl in that spot.
    Hey, DL, that's what i said on the first page!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Left the church, but not the parishioners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earkid
    Disneyphile, have you ever thought of doing this for a living? You're good!!
    Hee-hee. Thanks. I'm just a hopeless romantic, very creative, AND a Disney freak, so it just happens naturally.

However..... that's a good idea for an article for my upcoming site. (See the link in my sig.) "Theme Park Proposal Ideas", and people can write in and contribute their experiences. It could be the ultimate guide to park romance......

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries
    Getting proposed to on Peter Pan?
    *swoon*
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Confuzled Woozle

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland
    Getting proposed to on Peter Pan?
    *swoon*

Peter Pan is great, if you can get the cast members not to fill the car behind you. It's hard to forget that there are other people looking at you in there.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
    Drama queen, Funny you mention this local it was one of my ideas.. and its a good place thats close to the hm and and pirates and my fav store le bat en rouge errg on my spelling

That is the best store there!!! I LOVE it! Don't you love puns/play on words/double entendres?

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

So many ideas...Keep em comeing cus imn still not to sure.. :devil:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast