Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: POTC 3 premeire

  1. #1

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,226
    Blog Entries
    2

    POTC 3 premeire

    do you have to be invited or can anyone go? from what I thoguht it was availiable for anyone to go... but I could be wrong.


  2. #2

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    Let's not rush things....they haven't completed the filming yet!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  3. #3

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,226
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999
    Let's not rush things....they haven't completed the filming yet!
    I know but I'm sure the third will be the same case as the first and second, so what about the second one? did you have to be invited?


  4. #4

    • Grumpy old man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sonoma State University
    Posts
    1,530

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    The actual movie viewing is only for those invited (celebrities and such). The park will be open that day and if they do the same as they did for POTC 2, they'll have the red carpet and you'll get to see the celebrities walk down. The park opened at 6:30 and closed at 5:30 though and most of the park (Frontierland, Adventureland, Critter Country and NOS) closed at 3, while Fantasyland, Main Street, Toontown, and Tomorrowland stayed open until 8.

  5. #5

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    I'm not sure, but I just saw them filming it a few months ago in Marineland (an abandoned "Sea world" type park near me)

  6. #6

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,226
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    Quote Originally Posted by pveticket
    I'm not sure, but I just saw them filming it a few months ago in Marineland (an abandoned "Sea world" type park near me)
    I didn't know Marineland was in CA, that's cool though.


  7. #7

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,226
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Toad
    The actual movie viewing is only for those invited (celebrities and such). The park will be open that day and if they do the same as they did for POTC 2, they'll have the red carpet and you'll get to see the celebrities walk down. The park opened at 6:30 and closed at 5:30 though and most of the park (Frontierland, Adventureland, Critter Country and NOS) closed at 3, while Fantasyland, Main Street, Toontown, and Tomorrowland stayed open until 8.
    thanks!


  8. #8

    • Grumpy old man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sonoma State University
    Posts
    1,530

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    And it wasn't that crowded either, except Main Street. Most people either were camped out or didn't come because of the early closing.

  9. #9

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Re: POTC 3 premeire

    Quote Originally Posted by fantasywatersfreak
    I didn't know Marineland was in CA, that's cool though.
    Yeah, sea world bought it out 30 years ago and stole Shamu lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:55 PM
  2. Star Wars: Clone Wars Television Premeire
    By WRDup in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM
  3. POTC Rush likeness debate proved on POTC 2 DVD
    By DisneyDude2006 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:38 AM
  4. POTC 3 Trailer Anywhere On the new POTC DMC DVD release????
    By WatchYourHeadNStep in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 02:59 PM
  5. I Hope That Potc:dmc Soundtrack Doesn't Reflect The Potc:dmc Movie
    By WatchYourHeadNStep in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 04:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •