Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Neep meep beep

Re: Ok--- can anyone explain the origins of this "Frozen Walt head" thingie?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon
    I was going to say in the future cloning would be a way to bring him back, but since he was cremated there's really no DNA samples we could use. ...the technology to bring back a lost pet not only exists, there's a company that will do it for you for $50,000.
    Okay, first of all, please name ONE company that will clone your pet. Just one. (And parody websites don't count).

Second of all, there are DNA samples left of even people that have been cremated. Because DNA inhabits all cells of the body, hair, or fingernails, or even dead skin, can be used to extract DNA.

Third, assuming this is even possible in the future, cloning doesn't "bring back" anyone -- it replicates a new living organism with the same DNA as the original source (and with a substantially reduced lifespan, by the way). That person would have none of the memories, likely little to none of the creativity, and none of the life experiences that made the original person who they were mentally.

• Tom Chaney R.I. P.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoaster
    Used to get questions from guests all the time at WDW in the 90s, asking if they were allowed to go upstairs in the castle and see Walt's frozen body or head. Asking the question quite seriously, too.
    Its just really sad that anyone could think that Walt's body or head is frozen upstairs at the castle at WDW, when everyone knows that he is frozen in a old Sears upright freezer, in a store room in the at the Blue Bayou Restaurant.
    THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

• Minion

I thought it was under the Carousel of Progress and Walt's spinning in his grave keeps the Carousel theater turning.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• Over Agrabah

Quote Originally Posted by pveticket
    Theres a funny mad tv skit called "The Disneyland Scandal", all these bad things happen at DL, its really funny. A character takes off its head in front of a family telling them to go away, its dangerous here, and you see a lazer sniper dot going on his head, he falls to the ground and Tweedle Dee and Dum come out dancing and dragging the body away, while a parade of singing people comes along and distracts the other guests, its Hilarious!
    ooh, ive seen that one. its so funny i couldnt help fall off the sofa LOL.

the whole tweedle dee n dum parade covering up sniper deaths. wait n then theres the 'atomic bomb under DL' angle thats so stupid its funny. haha-- good times, good times.

According to DisneyLies.com, the internet's most trusted site with Disney myths ., they have the truth on the freezing.

The Legend: Walt Disney was frozen after death.
    Behind the Legend: Walt Disney was frozen just before death. Anyone with even a moderate scientific background who's seen Encino Man knows that if you wait until someone's dead to freeze them, it's too late. Disney will be thawed for a world tour on Disneyland's anniversary in 2055.
    There are a lot of satires about it, even today, recently there was a cartoon about on Robert Smigel's TV Funhouse on Saturday Night Live where Disney froze his head and another dead actress to marry her in the future, and before that on Adult Swim's Robot Chicken, Walt Disney's head was unthawed and had an appetite for eating Cuban people. Strange. I don't understand how Walt Disney would be connected to cryogenics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12